Ex-players and managers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ex-players (the thread nobody's been waiting for)

"Paul Ramsey has been found in a small fishing boat off the coast of Iceland with Martin Johnson and Austin Healy. The three men were arrested on suspicion of trying to catch rare puffins......."

Can't make out the rest. I used to speak a bit of Icelandic but that's all I can make out.

:icon_wink

:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Kevin Ellison on the move again. This from the BBC. :icon_wink

Rotherham United have agreed a deal to sign Chester City midfielder Kevin Ellison on a two-year contract, subject to a medical being passed.

Kevin Poole keeps going. This from the BBC. :icon_wink

Kevin Poole, 45, is aiming to become the oldest player in the Football League by signing a new contract with Burton. (Daily Star)

Ok I got a translation here:

Paul Ramsey is remembered kokkolalaisissa arena football player, who had a key role in Sikwil's representation in the team average ground-90s, when the club rose to number one.

Leicester in more than 300 English league and FA Cup matches played Ramsey remembers playing skills in addition to the professionalism and unfailing attitude.

- Sikwil's time was a great experience, whose value has dawned for me better yet changed back to England. Kokkola people were really nice, and it was a wonderful experience to be involved and help the team succeed, Leicester who lives in Ramsey recalls.

- Jari, Jussi, Antti, Allan, Pekat Kuusela and Kalliokoski, Hannu and Ekku have personalities, who were left to me particularly well. The idea is that I will soon be in Kokkola and meet old friends.

Paul Ramsey was born and varttuisi Northern Ireland to Derry, but he still lives in Leicester. He works and makes the long days owned a catering company, which employs six people.

Ramsey should demand back Championship Series risen Leicester coaching organization, but my company, and 1.5-year-old daughter take care of the fact that the football to spare time is limited to guy in games once a week and a representative team in the matches to follow.

Leicester legends brought Ramsey, however, remains extremely popular and considered to be the person the club fans and former players among. Before the last home start of the match outside the stadium Rambo-favorite known as Ramsey share a large number of signatures and to receive the fans happy greeting.

- I do as much charity of former players. Friday night guy games are also fun events. We have a porukassa also rugbystä familiar names such as the English national team coach Martin Johnson and Austin Healey.

Particularly pleased Ramsey is the fact that Leicester Foxes, ie on 1 Division, only the French visit, and the club is playing next season Chamionship Series.

- Milan Mandric has been an important figure behind the club and I think that he satsaa team on. The rise Valio League is never easy but I believe that it is a realistic target in good conditions and consequences of long traditions of thanks.

Leicester agency team into one-body player Paul Ramsey at the time rose to the determined and hard in training result.

- When I joined the junior from Leicester, I was not a group of skilled players. But I wanted to evolve and I made a lot of work in front of it. I was always nice to wake up in the morning when I knew that the day is a rehearsal.

- It is important that the best football players want to observe juniors are dedicated about it, and that they have a constant desire to make things better. Every drill and operate a need to do a good attitude and good focus, he will guide.

Paul Ramsey points out that the basic matter that makes Pelimiehet young age. In the junior aherrettu work provides the basis for representation in the level of success.

- If you hold the training, then you probably do not even receive the full benefit from the exercises. It is therefore important that the young guys enjoy what they are doing with the ball.

So that clears that up.

Darren Kenton is now playing with Rochester of the USL (2nd level of football in the USA). He scored on Thursday night against Portland.

Gary Rowett appointed as assistant manager at Burton Albion

Ok I got a translation here:

Paul Ramsey is remembered kokkolalaisissa arena football player, who had a key role in Sikwil's representation in the team average ground-90s, when the club rose to number one.

Leicester in more than 300 English league and FA Cup matches played Ramsey remembers playing skills in addition to the professionalism and unfailing attitude.

- Sikwil's time was a great experience, whose value has dawned for me better yet changed back to England. Kokkola people were really nice, and it was a wonderful experience to be involved and help the team succeed, Leicester who lives in Ramsey recalls.

- Jari, Jussi, Antti, Allan, Pekat Kuusela and Kalliokoski, Hannu and Ekku have personalities, who were left to me particularly well. The idea is that I will soon be in Kokkola and meet old friends.

Paul Ramsey was born and varttuisi Northern Ireland to Derry, but he still lives in Leicester. He works and makes the long days owned a catering company, which employs six people.

Ramsey should demand back Championship Series risen Leicester coaching organization, but my company, and 1.5-year-old daughter take care of the fact that the football to spare time is limited to guy in games once a week and a representative team in the matches to follow.

Leicester legends brought Ramsey, however, remains extremely popular and considered to be the person the club fans and former players among. Before the last home start of the match outside the stadium Rambo-favorite known as Ramsey share a large number of signatures and to receive the fans happy greeting.

- I do as much charity of former players. Friday night guy games are also fun events. We have a porukassa also rugbystä familiar names such as the English national team coach Martin Johnson and Austin Healey.

Particularly pleased Ramsey is the fact that Leicester Foxes, ie on 1 Division, only the French visit, and the club is playing next season Chamionship Series.

- Milan Mandric has been an important figure behind the club and I think that he satsaa team on. The rise Valio League is never easy but I believe that it is a realistic target in good conditions and consequences of long traditions of thanks.

Leicester agency team into one-body player Paul Ramsey at the time rose to the determined and hard in training result.

- When I joined the junior from Leicester, I was not a group of skilled players. But I wanted to evolve and I made a lot of work in front of it. I was always nice to wake up in the morning when I knew that the day is a rehearsal.

- It is important that the best football players want to observe juniors are dedicated about it, and that they have a constant desire to make things better. Every drill and operate a need to do a good attitude and good focus, he will guide.

Paul Ramsey points out that the basic matter that makes Pelimiehet young age. In the junior aherrettu work provides the basis for representation in the level of success.

- If you hold the training, then you probably do not even receive the full benefit from the exercises. It is therefore important that the young guys enjoy what they are doing with the ball.

So that clears that up.

Reminded me of a chap who used to be on the telly called Stanley Unwin who used to talk a bit like this. Anyone else remember him?

Reminded me of a chap who used to be on the telly called Stanley Unwin who used to talk a bit like this. Anyone else remember him?

Wasn't he the 'spoonerism' bloke who said things like 'chish and fips' and 'poot bolish'?

Wasn't he the 'spoonerism' bloke who said things like 'chish and fips' and 'poot bolish'?

No. Unwin spoke 'Unwinese'.

[YOUTUBE]M2iD-oNqD_I[/YOUTUBE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673