Ex-players and managers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ex-players (the thread nobody's been waiting for)

Oh yes, I feel a right Cupid Stunt now :icon_wink

Deep joy - who's the lucky girl?

Reminded me of a chap who used to be on the telly called Stanley Unwin who used to talk a bit like this. Anyone else remember him?

Stanley Unwin was brilliant. :icon_bigg

Well, you have always been a bit of a fick thuck, Spion... :icon_bigg

As someone who pronounces 'ferty free and a ferd' that doesn't really work!

dont know if its been mentioned but apparently danny cadamarteri is having a trial at dundee utd

Peter Shirtliff gone to Swindon as Asst Manager.

i bet wolves ran to the bank with our dosh , laughing their heads off , that was the helter skelter for us , all the way down . no brakes to slow us up .

Hosan Ka'abi turns out to be a hero. He is one of four Iranian players who have been banned for life after the march against North Korea. His crime was to wear a green armband which is the symbol of protest against the rigging of the Iranian election. I imagine the Iranian government will find others ways of persecuting him as well. We hear too much about the Joey Bartons and Lee Bowyers of football but here is one footballer who deserves respect as a man.

Hosan Ka'abi turns out to be a hero. He is one of four Iranian players who have been banned for life after the march against North Korea. His crime was to wear a green armband which is the symbol of protest against the rigging of the Iranian election. I imagine the Iranian government will find others ways of persecuting him as well. We hear too much about the Joey Bartons and Lee Bowyers of football but here is one footballer who deserves respect as a man.

For backing a CIA,MI6 and Mossad inspired "revolution"? :102: Even old Auntie Beeb is at it. :018:

:icon_bigg Of course you can and I do. :icon_wink

Good - wouldn't want to be seen supporting terrorists (CIA) or despots (Ahmadinejad) or lunatics (Kim). Or idiots (former United States President George Walker Bush).

For backing a CIA,MI6 and Mossad inspired "revolution"? :102: Even old Auntie Beeb is at it. :018:

And man did not really land on the moon and the freemasons killed Kennedy and Elvis Presley is alive and working in a Leicester chipshop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669