Ex-players and managers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ex-players (the thread nobody's been waiting for)

Jack Hobbs out for the season with a knee injury. There's a bit of a queue for the physio bench at the KC at the moment...

I see that Gareth McAuley scored a helpful goal for Everton on Saturday.

Moussa and N'Guesson score today.

Just to be a complete pedant, Moussa is not an ex-player.

Gotcha, thanks Jeff

From a Charlton forum:

"People go on about Jon Parkin as a 'beast' who is 'surprisingly good with his feet'. Well, Yann absolutely knocks him out of the park.

His fitness is incredible. I never thought that I would enjoy the idea of 'lumping it up to the big man', but he is so great to watch. How on earth is he playing in League One?!"

From a Charlton forum:

"People go on about Jon Parkin as a 'beast' who is 'surprisingly good with his feet'. Well, Yann absolutely knocks him out of the park.

His fitness is incredible. I never thought that I would enjoy the idea of 'lumping it up to the big man', but he is so great to watch. How on earth is he playing in League One?!"
In Cardiff we refer to Jon Parkin as the Greggs wrapper licker. Useless pile of dog do.
Yann is a legend here too.

Well Charlton have no need for the Play-offs so Penalties will not be needed so no chance for the Charlton fans to be disappointed by him.
Dany seems to be doing well for them as well. Took his goal well when I saw it on FL Show.

From a Charlton forum:

Always looked a decent player when I watched him. Would much rather have him on the books than Howard.

I get down to The Valley quite a lot, it's about 5 minutes away from my house. He's certainly looked very good for them this season when I've seen him, maybe he just needed to bed in at a lower level? I'll be interested to see what he's like in the Championship next season, I certainly don't think he'd look out of place.

I saw him on a train back to Charlton from London Bridge earlier this season, apparently Powell makes them get the train to all of their matches so they don't get too big for their boots.

I I'll be interested to see what he's like in the Championship next season, I certainly don't think he'd look out of place.

He'll score penalties against us - home and away.

Best forward player at heading the ball to a player, rather than just flicking it on, that I have seen at city for quite a while.

I was sorry to see him go, but then with our forgiving fans.............:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00