Ex-players and managers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ex-players (the thread nobody's been waiting for)

Are we the only fans that don't invade the pitch when securing promotion?

Do many teams who have new stadiums?

I remember a few invasions at FS, and most of the time when you see an invasion now-a-days it's usually at an older stadium.

I remember a few invasions at FS, and most of the time when you see an invasion now-a-days it's usually at an older stadium.
Our most recent elevation was confirmed at Roots Hall.

Our most recent elevation was confirmed at Roots Hall.

With a row of bobbies on the goal-line.

Southampton had one at their new ground, pretty sure there are plenty of others.

West Brom often do, most of their stands are quite new.

Is it really something people care about?

I doubt anyone really cares about it, interested in maybe, but it would be a boring place to be if people only discussed things they really care about.

I can't believe I hadn't posted this in here already....

For work a couple of weeks ago, I got to interview the legend that is Gary Lineker. I managed to keep my composure during, but ran around telling everyone I knew afterwards! It was great.

I can't believe I hadn't posted this in here already....

For work a couple of weeks ago, I got to interview the legend that is Gary Lineker. I managed to keep my composure during, but ran around telling everyone I knew afterwards! It was great.
Details!

I work for a marketing agency, and he's an ambassador for one of our clients. We wanted to interview someone and they agreed (after some gentle suggestion from me!) that we should go for him.

I wrote up a list of questions which he was going to answer just by email, but then he wrote back and said he'd prefer to go through it on the phone so could we call him. So I got to spend half an hour on the phone with Gary Lineker, talking about his career highlights and the Olympics :)

He was a really nice guy, and very helpful! I absolutely loved it! Definitely a highlight from the normal working day! :icon_lol:

I work for a marketing agency, and he's an ambassador for one of our clients. We wanted to interview someone and they agreed (after some gentle suggestion from me!) that we should go for him.

I wrote up a list of questions which he was going to answer just by email, but then he wrote back and said he'd prefer to go through it on the phone so could we call him. So I got to spend half an hour on the phone with Gary Lineker, talking about his career highlights and the Olympics :)

He was a really nice guy, and very helpful! I absolutely loved it! Definitely a highlight from the normal working day! :icon_lol:
That's brilliant, did you talk a lot about Leicester?

Saw Ian Marshall on the golf course today at Forest Hill, Out drove him by about 80 yards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669