Ex-players and managers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ex-players (the thread nobody's been waiting for)

When Adams signed for us I thought he showed real potential and could have been a good player for us at League One and Championship level.

When Adams signed for us I thought he showed real potential and could have been a good player for us at League One and Championship level.

But he wasn't, he was pants

HAHAHA look at this idiot, londonfox what a ****ing lunatic :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: hahaha seriously mate, are you ****ing insane??! Adams was NEVER a good player, ahahah can't believe you thought that, what a ****ing **** you really are, **** OFF!

I thought the same. Didn't work out 'tho. Couldn't fault him for his effort, and I seem to recall him scoring a cracking goal for us, although it could be my memory playing tricks as per usual.

I thought the same. Didn't work out 'tho. Couldn't fault him for his effort, and I seem to recall him scoring a cracking goal for us, although it could be my memory playing tricks as per usual.

He scored in our 3-0 Trophy win at Hartlepool and another at Preston when they knocked us out of the League Cup. I think the loan to Rochdale would have come between those games. can't remember him scoring in the league.

He scored in our 3-0 Trophy win at Hartlepool and another at Preston when they knocked us out of the League Cup. I think the loan to Rochdale would have come between those games. can't remember him scoring in the league.
Actually, I think it may have been a friendly at Kettering. Baking hot it was that day, baking hot.

It was baking hot and he did score.

SwedeFox said:
HAHAHA look at this idiot, londonfox what a ****ing lunatic :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: hahaha seriously mate, are you ****ing insane??! Adams was NEVER a good player, ahahah can't believe you thought that, what a ****ing **** you really are, **** OFF!

Jesus.... Am I missing something or is this a tad overreactiony?

Peter Gilbert scores for Southend

Jay Spearing withdrawn in favour of Andy Carroll after 54 minutes. That should fix it.

Jay Spearing withdrawn in favour of Andy Carroll after 54 minutes. That should fix it.

Ok, I've got my life savings on my ##### account now, what's going to happen next?

Last edited by a moderator:

:icon_eek:

Holy cr@p, Swede. Has someone stolen your identity or were you just on a Thursday afternoon boozer?

:icon_eek:

Holy cr@p, Swede. Has someone stolen your identity or were you just on a Thursday afternoon boozer?
I was trying to provoke a reaction but I obviously need to take some trolling lessons from cafe!

I was trying to provoke a reaction but I obviously need to take some trolling lessons from cafe!

Either that or it worked so well that you have scared londonfox off for good

You didnt use nearly enough capital letters or """ for my liking.

You didnt use nearly enough capital letters or """ for my liking.

You must remember that he has a scandinavian keyboard"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670