Ex-players and managers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ex-players (the thread nobody's been waiting for)

The fat bald headed bloke at the end of the row is my cousin.

I didn't see it, but am assuming by 'end of the row' you meant on Savage's team? And if it's 'All Star Family Fortunes', then they should be related on the team.... so does that mean you're related to Robbie Savage? Or at least by marriage?

I didn't see it, but am assuming by 'end of the row' you meant on Savage's team? And if it's 'All Star Family Fortunes', then they should be related on the team.... so does that mean you're related to Robbie Savage? Or at least by marriage?
Awkward... You do know that Major is Robbie Savage, right?

Would you expect anything else from ITV. Most of the "stars" aren't even famous.

Ture.
Robbies opponent was not anyone like a star or even that well known.

I had to laugh that Robbies team lost out on £30k for Charity rather than £10k that they did win because neither team member said "kangaroo" in answer to naming an Australian animal or bird.

He's just a friend of his, they used to live in the same street in Glenfield.

Stat in the times today pointing out that Messi has 72 goals this season, whilst Heskey has 66 premier league goals in ten seasons.

A bit unfair. Emile doesn't take pens.

Stat in the times today pointing out that Messi has 72 goals this season, whilst Heskey has 66 premier league goals in ten seasons.

A bit unfair. Emile doesn't take pens.

Also, Messi has scored more goals himself (is that a tautology?) than almost all of the Premier League teams.

Also, Messi has scored more goals himself (is that a tautology?) than almost all of the Premier League teams.

The Spanish top league is a bit like the Scottish one - only two semi decent teams. Scoring goals at that level is easy.

The Spanish top league is a bit like the Scottish one - only two semi decent teams. Scoring goals at that level is easy.

You're right. Atletico Madrid and Athletic Bilbao only got to the Europa League final because no one else took the competition seriously. In reality they're the Spanish versions of Dunfermline and Inverness.

You're right. Atletico Madrid and Athletic Bilbao only got to the Europa League final because no one else took the competition seriously. In reality they're the Spanish versions of Dunfermline and Inverness.

And poor old Valencia must be Motherwell. I suppose Villareal are also trying to go the way of Third Lanark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669