Ex-players and managers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ex-players (the thread nobody's been waiting for)

Not going too well in the Chris Powell camp even Carlisle beat Charlton at the Valley tonight

Carlisle beat Charlton and handed them their fourth defeat in a row.

Logan after his good start cocked it up tonight as Bristol Rovers lost at home to Colchester United 1-0
........clearance from goalkeeper Conrad Logan hit his own defender Jerel Ifil and fell to Kayode Odejayi, who ran through and fired the visitors ahead.

Logan after his good start cocked it up tonight as Bristol Rovers lost at home to Colchester United 1-0

Gave away a penalty and got booked in last Saturday's game as well.

Neilson also cocked up for Notts County's goal last night.

He played centre back last night, the majority of Brentford fans say he's been brilliant and his passing a real highlight!

Last edited:
Last edited:

Junior Lewis last night played against my local side, we beat them 2-0 and i managed 2 give him a bit of grief!! His new team is Aston Clinton. He started in defence got turned inside out and put on his ass for our 2nd goal and then he moved into midfield for the 2nd half and was just as poor, he didn't win 1 header, 1 tackle or even manage to pass to one of his own team mates. Not much different to when he played for the mighty foxes!! How he ever played for us for 4 years is beyond me but i can see why he was voted as the worst ever Leicester City player.

Junior Lewis last night played against my local side, we beat them 2-0 and i managed 2 give him a bit of grief!! His new team is Aston Clinton. He started in defence got turned inside out and put on his ass for our 2nd goal and then he moved into midfield for the 2nd half and was just as poor, he didn't win 1 header, 1 tackle or even manage to pass to one of his own team mates. Not much different to when he played for the mighty foxes!! How he ever played for us for 4 years is beyond me but i can see why he was voted as the worst ever Leicester City player.

:icon_lol: Welcome.

Junior Lewis last night played against my local side, we beat them 2-0 and i managed 2 give him a bit of grief!!

Big man. Do you feel better for having done that?

Junior showed so much promise on his debut as well.

Junior Lewis last night played against my local side [...] i managed 2 give him a bit of grief!!

Can I suggest that you now seek out Ade Akinbiyi and give him 30 times more grief than you gave to the unfortunate Mr Lewis. I say unfortunate because he was unlucky enough to be tarred with the same brush as Peter Taylor, the real villain of the piece.

We only paid £150,000 for him - what kind of a Premier League player did fans think we were going to get for that kind of money?

i can see why he was voted as the worst ever Leicester City player

Haven't you heard? The fans have had a re-think on this one and voted again. It's now some goalie that once saved a penalty against England.

Last edited:

Yes I feel so much better, thank you very much for asking! 4 Years of pure built up frustration!!

I'm still waiting for a chance to have a go at Frank McLintock.

Ashley Ward is trying to buy Wrexham FC
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-12694188

Must have a few bob left over from the gender reassignment treatment.

ashley.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670