Ex-players and managers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ex-players (the thread nobody's been waiting for)

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1775/as...om-special-asias-ten-most-under-rated-players

Hossein Kaebi (Saipa and Iran)

It is a mystery that the wing-back couldn’t get a game with a struggling Leicester City team as Kaebi is one of the best players for one of Asia’s best teams. He is lightning fast (and has even said he can do the 100 yard dash in under ten seconds), hard-working and skilful. Against South Korea in Tehran in the recent World Cup qualifier, Park Ji-sung had a harder time against the feisty full-back than he has had in numerous Premier League matches.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1775/as...om-special-asias-ten-most-under-rated-players

Hossein Kaebi (Saipa and Iran)

It is a mystery that the wing-back couldn’t get a game with a struggling Leicester City team as Kaebi is one of the best players for one of Asia’s best teams. He is lightning fast (and has even said he can do the 100 yard dash in under ten seconds), hard-working and skilful. Against South Korea in Tehran in the recent World Cup qualifier, Park Ji-sung had a harder time against the feisty full-back than he has had in numerous Premier League matches.

Every player mentioned in the article is given a glowing review. :icon_roll

when he gets bombed out of their i'm gonna approach him to sign for the old inn. a game of chase the ace and a chip cob per game may persuade him.

you mean hide the sausage and an ace cob.

I thought it was the day after yesterday

That's the problem when you think for too long.

stearman on the bench for wolves today......

http://www.thisisstaffordshire.co.u...tart-Grove/article-700486-detail/article.html

Trevor Benjamin made his debut for Kidsgrove Athletic yesterday......... :icon_lol:

Kidsgrove Athletic!? How far down is that?

I love Tricky Trev... he just keeps dropping, and dropping and dropping. This time next year he'll be getting rejected for a kickabout in the park!

Credit to him though, at least he keeps going... sort of!

***I checked myself... Kidsgrove are in the Northern Premier League Division One South (which is the 9th league down from what I can tell)... It's crazy how mant clubs he gets through. 21 clubs now! 17 in the last 5 seasons! How is even allowed to do that?

And, I don't really understand it.. I know he was far from good with us... but he wasn't THAT bad was he? Bad enough to fall 8 divisions in the 4 seasons since he left us? It's crazy...

Last edited:

I can't believe we paid one million squid for a player who is now playing at Kidsgrove Athletic!

Last edited:

He's dropping faster than a stone. It's remarkable.

Kidsgrove Athletic!? How far down is that?

I love Tricky Trev... he just keeps dropping, and dropping and dropping. This time next year he'll be getting rejected for a kickabout in the park!

Credit to him though, at least he keeps going... sort of!

***I checked myself... Kidsgrove are in the Northern Premier League Division One South (which is the 9th league down from what I can tell)... It's crazy how mant clubs he gets through. 21 clubs now! 17 in the last 5 seasons! How is even allowed to do that?

And, I don't really understand it.. I know he was far from good with us... but he wasn't THAT bad was he? Bad enough to fall 8 divisions in the 4 seasons since he left us? It's crazy...

You can bet he's financially stable for life after playing in the professional game for nearly ten years.

Maybe he still enjoys playing football, no matter what the level?

I wonder if his Mrs is still with Benji? A bit of a WAG wasn't she and on a TV program about being a WAG about the same time as Ian Walker's Mrs- now she was tasty:icon_razz

I wonder if his Mrs is still with Benji? A bit of a WAG wasn't she and on a TV program about being a WAG about the same time as Ian Walker's Mrs- now she was tasty:icon_razz

who is now shacked up with simon jordan :)

She must like guys with longish hair then.
Who's next I wonder Sav?:102:

My money says Homer, no wonder he has grown his hair down to his knees, the dirty bastard!

What will this man not do in order to bury his pork sword!

Last edited:

My money says Homer, no wonder he has grown his hair down to his knees, the dirty bastard!

What will this man not do in order to bury his pork sword!

Which hair? :102: :icon_conf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670