F.A. Cup 2015/2016 sponsored by Emirates

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. Many clubs are progressive enough to allow sisters admission. Some even allow mothers and daughters.
Sometimes it would be nice if one could replace them all with cardboard clappers, though. Not only in the grounds.

(Yes, it's been that kind of a morning at home.....)

I thought they were banned from grounds?

One of the commentators suggested that too but I'm not aware of any specific ban on them.

One of the commentators suggested that too but I'm not aware of any specific ban on them.
It's one of those things that I've always "known", so is probably bollocks. I remember my dad telling me that's why we couldn't take his old one to my first matches.

It's one of those things that I've always "known", so is probably bollocks. I remember my dad telling me that's why we couldn't take his old one to my first matches.

From club's ground regulations:

7 The following articles must not be brought within the Ground - knives, fireworks, smoke canisters, air-horns, flares, weapons, dangerous or hazardous items, laser devices, bottles, glass vessels, cans, poles and any article that might be used as a weapon and/or compromise public safety. Any person in possession of such items will be refused entry to the Ground.

So not specifically mentioned, but if they think it could be dangerous or used as a weapon they might use that as an excuse not to allow them in.

So not specifically mentioned, but if they think it could be dangerous or used as a weapon they might use that as an excuse not to allow them in.
Sisters? Yes, I can understand that sometimes.

Flares never had a place in society let alone football grounds. Ridiculous fashion only paralleled by some of the things Lady Gaga wears.

Surely it's against some sort of equal opportunities rule not to allow in Poles?

Surely it's against some sort of equal opportunities rule not to allow in Poles?

I took my Polish mate from college to QPR away one year. He got to London before me and saw nowt wrong with doing some shopping while he waited for me. Turned up at the game with a set of loose kitchen knives (was a chef at the time) and a bottle of vodka. Can understand them being banned.

Couldn't even get the shirt to burn properly.

Shambles that like. It's actually a shrew move by Wenger so they can concentrate on the league. I predict them to approach the CL game on Wednesday with the same idea.

It's sensible though, there could be any number of opposition twats in there.
It's a ridiculous decision by a group of corporate wankers, and another example of the potential actions of the minority spoiling it for the majority.

If you are a fan of either team then buy a ticket like the others.

And what if you couldn't get one of the limited number of tickets?

It's a ridiculous decision by a group of corporate wankers, and another example of the potential actions of the minority spoiling it for the majority.

And what if you couldn't get one of the limited number of tickets?
That's just shit modern Wembley experience though. At least this way it will highlight just how many tickets are spunked on corporates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669