F.A. Cup 2015/2016 sponsored by Emirates

Status
Not open for further replies.
The F A Cup can be full of dreams as it was for those team's who were successful in the latest round.
But it can also crash your hopes and dreams too. As it did for me as a Seventeen year old when we got to the Semi Final in 74. Having been played off the park in the first semi final at Old Trafford in a 0-0 draw we went to Villa Park with hope and feeling we couldn't play as bad again. We tried our best but Liverpool inspired by Keegan beat us 3-1
Liverpool v Leicester City. Never seen these highlights before.

One of the successful teams in the Second Qualifying Round was Barwell who won 5-0 on Saturday I see, so are therefore through to the next round. But it seems all the other Leicestershire teams went out.

I believe Barwell football club share(d) their ground with the cricket team. When I was a kid I used to live next to it and our garden backed onto the grounds.

Many a Saturday I would crawl under the fence to watch either the cricket or football.

Happy times.

I believe Barwell football club share(d) their ground with the cricket team. When I was a kid I used to live next to it and our garden backed onto the grounds.

Many a Saturday I would crawl under the fence to watch either the cricket or football.

Happy times.
Our back garden was the same, but at Enderby Town and most of the time there wasn't even a fence

Barwell beat King's Lynn 1-0 yesterday, leaving them one round away from the First Round Proper. The next round is scheduled for 24 October.

Barwell so close to getting through, with it ending a draw.
Still they are in the First Round draw.
Love them to get Coventry in the draw and give them that extra incentive for the replay on Tuesday night.

I think half of Leicester would go.

Barwell have won their replay at Rushden and Diamonds. They'll play Welling United in the first round.
Shit draw for them

I've been to Welling's ground. I'm sure it was called the San Siro at the time (after a local car dealer, or something like that).

I've been to Welling's ground. I'm sure it was called the San Siro at the time (after a local car dealer, or something like that).

The car showroom opposite used to be called San Siro (it's not now) and there was an advert for it on the roof of one of the ground's stands.

Second Round Draw made live last night on BBC1 and a certain young man there.

Aldershot/Bradford City v Chesham United

Barnet v Brackley Town/Newport County

Peterborough v Luton

Portsmouth v Accrington Stanley

Stourbridge v Eastleigh

Northampton Town v Northwich/Boreham Wood

Exeter v Port Vale/Maidenhead United

Cambridge United v Doncaster Rovers

Grimsby v Shrewsbury

Yeovil Town v Stevenage

Rochdale v Bury

Welling United v Carlisle

Leyton Orient v Scunthorpe

Millwall v Wycombe

Colchester United v Altrincham

Chesterfield v Walsall

Sheffield United v Mansfield/Oldham

Salford City v Hartlepool

Dagenham & Redbridge/Morecambe v Whitehawk

Braintree/Oxford Utd v Forest Green

Come on Hartlepool, FFS

Get rid of these fecking red wankers for the good of everything that is football

Well, the first 45 mins of the 3rd round was quite enjoyable.

Well, the first 45 mins of the 3rd round was quite enjoyable.

Guessing Klopp is enjoying it too. I can kind of understand teams looking to get into European competitions or fighting relegation resting players but do Liverpool really think they're going to get relegated?

Guessing Klopp is enjoying it too. I can kind of understand teams looking to get into European competitions or fighting relegation resting players but do Liverpool really think they're going to get relegated?
Their team selection does make it a golden chance for Exeter.

Matt Oakley just came on as a sub for Exeter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669