F**king Stupid!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if you will go around sucking on a Fishermens Friend at every opportunity what do you expect ?
That's the problem when you suck on a Fishermen's Friend, you'll need to swallow some syrup to finish the job off.

I have a cough today, never had one as bad as this. I might have to go down to the A&E soon.

Somebody made me a drink last night. This person knows I have coffee, white with two.

Why the **** they thought it was wise to make me a coffee, white with four sugars and a tea bag thrown in for good measure is beyond me.

****ing Stupid!!!

Somebody made me a drink last night. This person knows I have coffee, white with two.

Why the **** they thought it was wise to make me a coffee, white with four sugars and a tea bag thrown in for good measure is beyond me.

****ing Stupid!!!

That's why young kids shouldn't make drinks. I hope you taught them a lesson

I have a cough today, never had one as bad as this. I might have to go down to the A&E soon.

I was going to say are you coughing anything up but then again the thought of you coughing up is highly unlikely :icon_bigg

Got back to my car following an appointment this lunchtime and took my wallet out of my jacket (to hang the jacket up a la salesman in the car), put wallet on car roof whilst hanging jacket up and drove off with it still on there.:icon_redf
1/4 of a mile down the busy a422 near buckingham I look in the rear view mirror to see said wallet spilling cards and ten pound notes with fury.
So I pull over and trudge 100 yards back up the muddy roadside to pluck notes from the hedge, split and smashed debit and credit cards from the tarmac.:icon_redf
At least it gave the girl at amex a good laugh when i explained why i needed a replacement card.:icon_roll

Got back to my car following an appointment this lunchtime and took my wallet out of my jacket (to hang the jacket up a la salesman in the car), put wallet on car roof whilst hanging jacket up and drove off with it still on there.:icon_redf
1/4 of a mile down the busy a422 near buckingham I look in the rear view mirror to see said wallet spilling cards and ten pound notes with fury.
So I pull over and trudge 100 yards back up the muddy roadside to pluck notes from the hedge, split and smashed debit and credit cards from the tarmac.:icon_redf
At least it gave the girl at amex a good laugh when i explained why i needed a replacement card.:icon_roll
:038::icon_lol::038:

I was going to say are you coughing anything up but then again the thought of you coughing up is highly unlikely :icon_bigg

I have only just seen this post you cheeky bastard....:018::icon_bigg

:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Much more exciting way of losing your wallet than Jessel managed last weekend.

****ing Stupid!!!
That same person has just made me a bacon sandwich and squirted disgusting cheap own-brand tomato ketchup all over it instead of Daddies brown sauce.

Whilst I agree that own-brand ketchup is a no-no, any brown sauce is plainly wrong. :018:

Apart from HP or YR sauce, obviously.
Bacon sarnies without either of them are just offensive & wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46