F**king Stupid!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't beat a bit of Heinz tomato ketchup on bacon sarnies.....mmm.

i tell you what i think is ****ing stupid, melts 'walking out', i havent been posting on here for an awfully long time but does he bully people? does he get constantly abused? id just like to know why a bloke who clearly devotes alot of his time to posting on here has just given it up?

personnaly i quite liked him

i tell you what i think is ****ing stupid, melts 'walking out', i havent been posting on here for an awfully long time but does he bully people? does he get constantly abused? id just like to know why a bloke who clearly devotes alot of his time to posting on here has just given it up?

personnaly i quite liked him

He'll be back. This site is like a drug.:icon_cool

I'll tell you what's ****ing stupid, betting on your own, beloved team to get relegated. part time supporters don't know the meaning of hard times....

I remember when.......;)

Trying to use some very old superglue which when squeezed promptly explodes all over your hands and makes your fingers look like old mens fingers.

Trying to use some very old superglue which when squeezed promptly explodes all over your hands and makes your fingers look like old mens fingers.

You mean old men have fingers that look like they are covered with dried up spunk? :102:

Dead right, TK on sausage sarrnies.

If TK means tomato ketchup, then this only applies if you're prepubescent.
Depending on your gender, once your voice has broken or you begin menstruating tomato ketchup joins Monster Munch and Lego in the list of things that it's time to let go of, unless you wish to be ridiculed throughout your entire adult life.

*edit* I've just reread that and I quite clearly state "..you begin menstruating tomato ketchup..."
Brilliant, gotta be up there for post of the year, surely?

Last edited:
Used to love HP but won't touch the stuff since Heinz closed the factory in Birmingham and moved production to Holland, they can stuff it. Brown sauce is the best just not HP anymore.

I've just taken a baking tray out of the oven which had been in there for half an hour on gas mark 8, put it on the side in order to rotate my shelves, and then picked it up with my bare hand to put it back in the oven :icon_cry:

I've just taken a baking tray out of the oven which had been in there for half an hour on gas mark 8, put it on the side in order to rotate my shelves, and then picked it up with my bare hand to put it back in the oven :icon_cry:

I hope you didn't swear MG

so you took it out with gloves, rotated your shelves with gloves and then took the gloves off to put the tray back? You're getting old mg!
Do you ever find yourself standing in a room in your house wondering why you are there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46