FA Cup 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now 5/4 (or 2.25 if you prefer) on #####. Odd for the odds to shorten like that, assuming Man City haven't scored and no one has reported it. Maybe there have been some big bets placed on them.

Yeah they must've taken a bit on it... only changed to 3.10 on Paddy Power.

Gonna resist though, already losing enough bets today!

Last edited by a moderator:
Man City v Chelsea and Arsenal v Liverpool in the 5th round. Big ties, few days before the Champions League games too.

Everton v Swansea too could be an interesting one - with 2 big clubs guaranteed to go out then I think these 2 will be thinking they've got a chance.

I had a cheeky bet from the stands at the KP on the Man City come back.

Paid for my day at the game :)

Man City v Chelsea and Arsenal v Liverpool in the 5th round. Big ties, few days before the Champions League games too.

Everton v Swansea too could be an interesting one - with 2 big clubs guaranteed to go out then I think these 2 will be thinking they've got a chance.

I'm on Everton at 14/1.Trying to repeat last seasons success.I had them at 16/1 & the way the cup draws went last season couldn't have been better.At odds like that all you need to do is get your team to the quarter finals & you can guarantee a profit usually.Getting Wigan in the quarters last season was perfect as they were 28/1 before the game.Had a tenner on that as a safety bet & 90 mins later ended up looking at almost twice the profit i was expecting.Matched bet in the final left me looking at well over £100 profit whoever won.Paid for a nice weekend.I ****ing love sport,more fun than Forex trading any day :) Will be re-investing guaranteed profits from the NFL next week too straight into the pot for Cheltenham.That's the make or break one for the year,everything made up to that point since August gets punted across the 4 days.This years project is 'Summer Holiday' A good Cheltenham means Crete...a bad one means some shithole in England most likely.

What a poor game that was. I know we have higher standards now but really Fulham never looked like a Premier League side and the Blades were League 1 and looked it. But Sheff Utd got the vital goal and go through to the 5th Round

F****t 1 up looking like the game against them will be on the Tuesday

F****t 1 up looking like the game against them will be on the Tuesday

Just noticed Sheff Weds are also at home on that Saturday, one game will probably be moved. If Utd move to Sunday then maybe our game will move to the Wednesday night

Last edited:
2-0 game deffo be moved

Big crowd 9,744

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675