FA Cup 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forest as a club decided that they would only allocate a maximum of 2002 tickets to away fans from the start of this season. Doesn't matter if it's Derby, Yeovil or Brighton. The maximum will only be 2002.

The end the away fans are in is now split with home fans. The club wanted to reduce the potential advantage a large following could have.

I personally think it's a good idea, and even if our own club didn't want to introduce a similar rule, then we could have said to Forest that they can only have 2000 odd tickets as well.

It doesn't really matter any how, we'll never play them again :icon_wink

Sunderland beat Southampton in the early kick off.

Think it's weird and disappointing Southampton didn't play a full strength team - can't see why not. They're in a safe position in the league and pretty much have nothing to play for! Not going to go down, not going to make it the European places, so why not go for in the cup? Especially when they were only 2 more games away from the final.

Think it's weird and disappointing Southampton didn't play a full strength team - can't see why not. They're in a safe position in the league and pretty much have nothing to play for! Not going to go down, not going to make it the European places, so why not go for in the cup? Especially when they were only 2 more games away from the final.

Sunderland could do a Middlesbrough 1997 at this rate.

Not wanting to be in the Europa league?

Not wanting to be in the Europa league?

As a Southampton fan I would be very disappointed if the management did not want to get into Europe.

Southampton are certainly not above the Europa League.

F A Cup Quarter finals draw

Sheffield Derby. Utd Vs Wednesday a possibility in the F A Cup Quarter finals. Now that could be interesting

Arsenal or Liverpool v Everton
Merseyside Derby a possibility too

Brighton or Hull v Sunderland

Manchester City v Wigan
A repeat of last Year's final with City probably wanting revenge

Last edited:
Well I for one am pleased to hear Andy Gray back commentating on UK TV. He's miles better than that cock-end Michael Owen.

There has been some furore about BT employing him but, whilst he was rightly sacked by Sky three years ago, I think he's served his punishment.

Well I for one am pleased to hear Andy Gray back commentating on UK TV. He's miles better than that cock-end Michael Owen.

There has been some furore about BT employing him but, whilst he was rightly sacked by Sky three years ago, I think he's served his punishment.

I agree. Andy Gray is THE football commentator. No one better at his side of it

It's a shame Rich B hasn't dropped in to tell us how long he's going to have to wait in line for Wembley tickets

Yeah balls to you Rich, we blew it much better than you although we did only let one in during injury time so you can have a small consolation that you beat us in on that.

Nothing will beat Teletext man unfortunately.

BgsknCSCEAAe3xj.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670