FA Cup 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
1-1 aet.
Arsenal and Wigan to go to penalties. Really the Gunners look nothing like the team they were earlier this season

Wigan ready to spoil ITV's plans to win the shoot out and deny Arsenal a place at a
Wembley Final to save Wenger's career

Last edited:
Celebrating like they'd won the champions league. It was Wigan for christ sake.
Did the players do a lap of honour? They should have just walked off. Embarrassing.

I'm completely gutted.Am holding a bet on Sheff Utd to win the cup at 100/1 Wigan going through would have made it impossible NOT to make a huge profit with hedging & matching.Arsenal in the final ****s the whole thing up.Bollocks.No way to do anything now apart from hope for the unlikely prospect of Sheff U actually winning the thing.

Rosler ballsed it up today.Taking McManaman off was a 'protect what we have' move.Great if it works out but if it doesn't you end up playing the rest of the game plus extra time without your most creative player.Then Caldwell taking the first penalty was equally stupid.

You lot make me laugh, they were celebrating making the FA Cup final, it was **** all to do with Wigan.

There really is no need to slag fans off for celebrating making the cup final, plus they've won **** all in years, what do people expect?

You lot make me laugh, they were celebrating making the FA Cup final, it was **** all to do with Wigan.

There really is no need to slag fans off for celebrating making the cup final, plus they've won **** all in years, what do people expect?

A pitch invasion?

You lot make me laugh, they were celebrating making the FA Cup final, it was **** all to do with Wigan. There really is no need to slag fans off for celebrating making the cup final, plus they've won **** all in years, what do people expect?
Champions league. What else?

I expect Lako42 to chuck his toys out of the pram in some incomprehensible way, job done.

Happy to help

Wanna borrow my badge?

6a00d83516c0ad53ef0168e783575e970c-pi

Why can't the cup final kick off at 3pm tomorrow? I'm not really a traditionalist but I can't see why not.

St Johnstone vs Dundee Utd in the Scottish cup is on at that time. If there was a clash then there'd be a difficult choice for viewers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669