FA Cup 2022/23

I don't like Chelsea. There are a few Prem clubs that I don't like, and I dislike Chelsea as much as you can dislike a club.

They're curently being completly out-played by Man C. (easily done) in the cup and under Potter, Chelsea are woeful. They probably will sack him soon.

He could possibly do far better at a less high-pressure club...........
BrenRodg would be interesting at Chelsea.

I don't like Chelsea. There are a few Prem clubs that I don't like, and I dislike Chelsea as much as you can dislike a club.

They're curently being completly out-played by Man C. (easily done) in the cup and under Potter, Chelsea are woeful. They probably will sack him soon.

He could possibly do far better at a less high-pressure club...........
BrenRodg would be interesting at Chelsea.
Potter would be an interesting choice for Leicester

As soon as I saw Chelsea had appointed Potter I thought it would go badly for him. It was just too big of a jump. We're talking about a club that sacked their manager for the crime of being 4th in the table – I think the pressure for instant success is just too great.

As soon as I saw Chelsea had appointed Potter I thought it would go badly for him. It was just too big of a jump. We're talking about a club that sacked their manager for the crime of being 4th in the table – I think the pressure for instant success is just too great.
Todd Boehly claimed he definitely wanted it as a 'project' didn't he, maybe that came into it.

Totally agree however. Regardless there is unreal pressure to succeed.

Todd Boehly claimed he definitely wanted it as a 'project' didn't he, maybe that came into it.

Totally agree however. Regardless there is unreal pressure to succeed.
Boehly can say what he likes. Their wanky fan base & the media will never stand for it. These ****y "Big 6" clubs want it all & they want it yesterday. Potter was always a daft appointment. It's in the mould of Pochettino to PSG. Both are long term project managers that need training ground time & several transfer windows to get things the way they want them.

The worst thing for Potter was that he left Brighton just as it was all coming good. Still, you can't blame him. The money Chelsea waved at him must have been massive. Hard to turn that down. But he'll be back at mid level as soon as it becomes obvious Chelsea won't be winning anything that matters in the next 5 minutes & some "big name" becomes available.

Nah. We only shift people on to Chelsea as they're about to become injury prone. Although it's odds on that their entire squad would be injury prone once BR gets his hands on them so actually maybe for managers it's work that way.

But no. Not even Chelsea are that ****ing stupid. Unless he can actually convince them that the one & only reason he's failing here is lack of money. I don't know enough about Boehly to know if he's stupid or not. But I suppose being rich & American makes it a strong possibility.

Ball number 10.

Only 9 Prem teams in the draw and two of them have still got to get through their 4th round tie.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363
9Middlesbro4463
10Preston 4463