FA Cup 3rd Round Replay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxes_Trust

This morning the ticket office (fans store) is telling buyers of tickets that although the game is planned for Weds 18th, there is a possibility it could be moved to Tues 17th for TV coverage.

For many that may not matter, if anybody knows they cannot make the Tuesday however we thought it was worth mentioning

Games that will face a replay:

Birmingham v Wolves
Dagenham & Redbridge v Millwall
Brighton v Wrexham
Macclesfield v Bolton
MK Dons v QPR
Nottm Forest v Leicester

How many games will be selected for TV replay?

1 for ITV and 1 for ESPN? Looking at those replay fixtures there is a good chance we could be on IMO.

This morning the ticket office (fans store) is telling buyers of tickets that although the game is planned for Weds 18th, there is a possibility it could be moved to Tues 17th for TV coverage.

For many that may not matter, if anybody knows they cannot make the Tuesday however we thought it was worth mentioning
If Saturday is any clue that'll make horrible television.

How long have ST holders got to keep their seats?

EDIT - just looked
Ah - 5pm this Friday.

Last edited:
Us and Bolton on the box I think

2 on ESPN and 1 on ITV.

I reckon Wrexham v Brighton will one whilst Bolton v Macclesfield was the nearest thing to a proper cuptie. QPR/MK Dons still possible and if Leeds/Arsenal goes to a reply that's cast-iron.

I don't think our tie can be considered in the top three in terms of interest to the general public, even without the possibility of an Arsenal/Leeds draw tonight. And with our game already been set for the Wednesday, I would imagine it is the least likely to have to change dates even if it is chosen for TV.

Has anybody any idea why Wednesday was selected for our replay in the first place instead of the more usual Tuesday?

If they do sell a decent amount of them, that will mean a bigger attendance and in turn a bigger revenue for us to split?

Might buy us a new winger.

Did you say they wouldn't sell as many as us at their place?
Well the full allocation is 15% so that would be under 5,000 IF they managed to sell them all.

Half time will be a laugh then with the catering. Could be a repeat of that half time barney there was when we beat them 1-0 when Tommy Wright (now wtf does he play for now) scored. That was a night match as well. A repeat of the score would suit me anyway.

Last edited:
Well the full allocation is 15% so that would be under 5,000 IF they managed to sell them all.

Half time will be a laugh then with the catering. Could be a repeat of that half time barney there was when we beat them 1-0 when Tommy Wright (now wtf does he play for now) scored. That was a night match as well. A repeat of the score would suit me anyway.

Luton

Anyone know how much the tickets are for STH?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363