FA Cup 3rd Round Replay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Normally an FA cup tie wouldn't be seen as a big deal but I really think the owners will want us to go through, seeing as a home tie against Swindon should see the winner of this through to the fifth round. That would be some sort of silver lining for a very mediocre season so far and the owners are probably wanting any bit of income they can get at the minute so a decent cup run might be a tiny plus for them, particularly if we could draw a big team.

If we go out next week the noose might begin to tighten.

surely we wont play 4-5-1 against these, we are without doubt short of alternative midfield options, but id expect Abe to play and imo id play a reserve/youth wide player eg Banton. We must get the balance of the team right prior to replacing the old with the new NP players. Iwould also play Beckford from the start, surely we can beat this lot.The club/team is crying out for a spark/lift to raise confidence/morale, thumping this lot and playing good is unlikely but far from impossible

Left the club about a month ago.

Why would you dread a football match? Some people really need to get their emotions in perspective at the minute I think.

Why would anyone care or even think they know what people should and shouldn't dread, you really do like to take things very seriously all of the time.

Personally, couldn't really give a shit if we do lose. Though atleast it's a bit of respite from the league in a competition we aren't expected to win so the pressure is off for a night.

Why would anyone care or even think they know what people should and shouldn't dread, you really do like to take things very seriously all of the time.

The vitriol and hatred I see and hear towards the players, team and performances are more concerning to me than whether or not Beckford runs around. It's indicative of the general negativity surrounding the club. You of all people should realise the irony, you moan constantly about our shit support and atmosphere, yet spout so much bile and moaning on here.

The vitriol and hatred I see and hear towards the players, team and performances are more concerning to me than whether or not Beckford runs around. It's indicative of the general negativity surrounding the club. You of all people should realise the irony, you moan constantly about our shit support and atmosphere, yet spout so much bile and moaning on here.

Another unfounded attempt from you, If you can give me an example of the 'bile' supposedly spouted then yet again I will bow down to you, that hasn't happened yet when I have asked you for examples in the past so I'm feeling safe.

The 1st part of your response is baffling, I have no idea of the relevance to my post.

Another unfounded attempt from you, If you can give me an example of the 'bile' supposedly spouted then yet again I will bow down to you, that hasn't happened yet when I have asked you for examples in the past so I'm feeling safe.

The 1st part of your response is baffling, I have no idea of the relevance to my post.

Mainly because I don't care enough to continue. Take whatever victory you see fit.

Always a good one.

At the risk of appearing to give a shit

Not with this bunch of players it wont.
No doubt we will start the farce of the last 10 years all over again when we get Pearson sacked.
We really are totally ****ing clueless.
What a joke, If the team Pearson put on the pitch could not muster up a performance we were always ****ed, that bench offers nothing.
We are totally pish.
Feel sorry for anyone who has paid to go to the KP today.
Haha what a load of shite.
1 decent player we have in the middle and we **** him off, fantastic.

And that's just going as far back as yesterday. Maybe it's not vitriolic; maybe it's just the excessive use of a variation on **** but you certainly sound like someone who thinks the entire team is shit and needs to be removed. This to me does not seem like an exemplary fan.

And that's just going as far back as yesterday. Maybe it's not vitriolic; maybe it's just the excessive use of a variation on **** but you certainly sound like someone who thinks the entire team is shit and needs to be removed. This to me does not seem like an exemplary fan.

If you can point out one of those posts that does not describe the truth I would be much obliged. As it is it's all true, absolutely no hint of 'bile' anywhere to be seen.

I thank you for selecting a bunch of statements that nicely show the current situation we find ourselves in

I don't see how you've proved your point here. There's no bile in there.

Last edited:

You really do need to stop criticising others, Lako has a point.

It's a forum pal, talk with people - not against them.

Not sure if it's the fact you have a new nipper... in your rather pleasant display picture I must say.

Personally, couldn't really give a shit if we do lose. Though atleast it's a bit of respite from the league in a competition we aren't expected to win so the pressure is off for a night.

I'd be careful with that; I think that if we lose, Pearson will be history.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669