FA Cup 3rd Round Replay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what your problem is with people losing their seats, It's the FA Cup, the allocation is such that most grounds lose a certain amount of 'Home areas' It's happening to us when your bus load comes down.
You just rant away dude, don't let the lack of facts stop you:icon_wink

The fact is that your lot didn't want to go to the match and our lot did. Your club sensibly decided to maximise their income. Some of your fans somewhere were going to have to put up with the disappointment of losing their seats.

And you don't let common sense from the top brass stop you creating little excuses.

The fact is that your lot didn't want to go to the match and our lot did. Your club sensibly decided to maximise their income. Some of your fans somewhere were going to have to put up with the disappointment of losing their seats.
You still don't get it. The decision to give you all the tickets was made BEFORE we had chance to get our own tickets, not ad a result of poor sales..

You still don't get it. The decision to give you all the tickets was made BEFORE we had chance to get our own tickets, not ad a result of poor sales..

What I get is that it was clear to your ptb that F!"£$t fans wouldn't be turning up in numbers - it was you that said that your fans were voting with their feet over various issues, not me. It then made financial sense to sell as many tickets as they could to people who would be prepared to buy them. Presumably you would have preferred your 10.5 k fans to be spread even more sparsely around the stadium, Cov-style.

You were right about one thing though. You told Lako that we wouldn't have a third of the crowd and we didn't, we had over 40%.

What I get is that it was clear to your ptb that F!"£$t fans wouldn't be turning up in numbers - it was you that said that your fans were voting with their feet over various issues, not me. It then made financial sense to sell as many tickets as they could to people who would be prepared to buy them. Presumably you would have preferred your 10.5 k fans to be spread even more sparsely around the stadium, Cov-style.

You were right about one thing though. You told Lako that we wouldn't have a third of the crowd and we didn't, we had over 40%.

And thats if you believe that there was 10.5k Forest fans there.

A result of knowing their own fan base though, I'm pretty sure they are used to the support offered up by you lot by now.

Well, after today's complete and utter shite, if they think I'm spening another £40 on more of the same on Tuesday, they can forget it.

Do they allow to get refunds on tickets bought after they changed the date

Just wondering, like

Just wondering, like

Probably not a serious question, but the serious answer is yes - refunds available on tickets returned before noon on the day of the match.

A result of knowing their own fan base though, I'm pretty sure they are used to the support offered up by you lot by now.
They had best get used to it going down even further then.

Just wondering, like

Return your tickets asap and enable the many thousands who will be craving for the opportunity to get into what is sure to be a packed stadium.

surely we wont play 4-5-1 against these, we are without doubt short of alternative midfield options, but id expect Abe to play and imo id play a reserve/youth wide player eg Banton. We must get the balance of the team right prior to replacing the old with the new NP players. Iwould also play Beckford from the start, surely we can beat this lot.The club/team is crying out for a spark/lift to raise confidence/morale, thumping this lot and playing good is unlikely but far from impossible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669