FA Cup 5th Round: Aston Villa v Leicester City

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that must be down to the replay factor. Against Sunderland would be attractive, and Valley Parade will be full and rocking. Not sure that applies if Fulham go through though

It's still lower versus higher though. The same could be said for Sheffield United v Cambridge United.

Rather astonishingly the first train from Leicester into Witton gets in four minutes before kick-off.

Last edited:
Lucky bastards. The first train from Carlisle would get me there an hour after the end of the match.
Lucky bastard. The first train from Bergen would get me there a couple of days after the end of the match.

National Express is £9.70 return.

Departs 8.55am, gets to Birmingham at 10am
Returns 4.15pm, gets to Leicester at 5.30pm

Birmingham to Witton is £2.20 return. Leaves Birmingham at 17 mins past the hour and takes 9 mins. Returns from Witton also at 17 mins past the hour and takes 12 mins.

Weirdly enough I had a trip planned to Birmingham on this weekend. So I will be fighting to get tickets here. If any STH are happy to sell at face value I'd appreciate the help.

Weirdly enough I had a trip planned to Birmingham on this weekend. So I will be fighting to get tickets here. If any STH are happy to sell at face value I'd appreciate the help.

If we're allocated the amount that we're entitled to, then you should be fine as long as you have some booking history or a friend in the ticket office.

And if by magic here are the details.

6,500 tickets

Adults £15/20
Under 18's £10

£15 tickets are in North Stand*
£20 tickets are in Doug Ellis Stand

*These tickets will be sold first

All tickets are sold on a one-ticket-per-person basis:

Saturday 31 January**: Season Ticket Holders with 105+ points online on www.LCFCDirect.com only
Monday 2 February: Season Ticket Holders with 105+ points in the City Fanstore, via the Sales Centre phone lines or online at www.LCFCDirect.com
Tuesday 3 February: Season Ticket Holders with 102+ points
Wednesday 4 February: Season Ticket Holders with 100+ points
Thursday 5 February: Season Ticket Holders with 51+ points
Friday 6 February: Season Ticket Holders with 50+ points
Saturday 7 February at 5pm: All Gold/Family/Silver/City Fox Club Members
Tuesday 10 February: Any Supporter with a 2013/14 & 2014/15 Booking History

Last edited:
And if by magic here are the details.

6,500 tickets

Adults £15/20
Under 18's £10

£15 tickets are in North Stand*
£20 tickets are in Doug Ellis Stand

*These tickets will be sold first

All tickets are sold on a one-ticket-per-person basis:

Saturday 31 January**: Season Ticket Holders with 105+ points online on www.LCFCDirect.com only
Monday 2 February: Season Ticket Holders with 105+ points in the City Fanstore, via the Sales Centre phone lines or online at www.LCFCDirect.com
Tuesday 3 February: Season Ticket Holders with 102+ points
Wednesday 4 February: Season Ticket Holders with 100+ points
Thursday 5 February: Season Ticket Holders with 51+ points
Friday 6 February: Season Ticket Holders with 50+ points
Saturday 7 February at 5pm: All Gold/Family/Silver/City Fox Club Members
Tuesday 10 February: Any Supporter with a 2013/14 & 2014/15 Booking History

nice allocation and very reasonably priced.

I think we would sell out that allocation if the start time wasn't 12.30

I'm undecided

Fox Travel is £10 return.

For this short journey, it might bearable?

Fox Travel is £10 return.

For this short journey, it might bearable?

Correct me If I'm wrong but they will surely take a longer route through the Shropshire hills? A straight journey from Leicester to Brum Is hardly ideal for the knitting of a Filbert Fox toy.

Rather astonishingly the first train from Leicester into Witton gets in four minutes before kick-off.

That's not actually true.

The website you looked that up on has given you incorrect information. It is possible to get a train that gets there four minutes before kick off, but only if you ignore a quicker option which gets you there at 12:17, which gives you a chance to get there by kick off. It involves getting a train from Birmingham to Tame Bridge Parkway, and changing there for a train to Witton.

But you don't really need to do this, you can get a train to Aston instead, which is not much more than 10 minutes walk from Villa Park. You should be able to get the 11:36 from New Street, which gets to Aston at 11:43

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669