FA Cup 5th round: Norwich v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
What would your feeling be, its the rules.

What rules? If I was sold a ticket that the club knew there was a possibility I would need to change, then wouldn't be impressed.

Would you be happy to make another journey to the ticket office to get a new ticket?

Last edited:
What rules? If I was sold a ticket that the club knew there was a possibility I would need to change, then wouldn't be impressed.

Would you be happy to make another journey to the ticket office to get a new ticket?

Notts has already told us that the seats that are the subject of the contention are not on sale yet.

happened to us against Man City last year, got a call the day before the match, saying our seats were need for segregation and we would have to move. amazingly they had 5 seats together to move us to, in a game supposedly sold out!

Just been informed by a customer of mine who is a steward at Norwich that we have 2400 tickets

Complete wankers if true.

I'd think it is true as their website is not showing any restrictions on the sale of tickets for the match.

It is. See my post above, they weren't allowing sales in blocks that would normally be sold to home fans, which would be made available to us. That means we have got the full allocation, or as Boc points out that they are on 'hold' whilst the FA decide of an excuse that means Naaarwich get to give us less than the rules say.

I've heard Norwich are only giving us 3 spaces on the bench so a few look set to miss out.

Last edited:
Not sure Adam Smith will be on the bench for the Cup tie.
Could be he's off somewhere on loan

He's already driving in a Mercedes C-Class with £8k insurance. I am sure it won't be too troubling.

It is. See my post above, they weren't allowing sales in blocks that would normally be sold to home fans, which would be made available to us. That means we have got the full allocation, or as Boc points out that they are on 'hold' whilst the FA decide of an excuse that means Naaarwich get to give us less than the rules say.

Spoke to a Norwich fan, their fans are aware of it. Being dressed up as that segregation is required as opposed to us demanding the maximum allocation. I wish they'd fecking hurry up, I have stuff to sort out in regards to this game.

Just a thought, but maybe the clubs ( or the FA ) have left the final allocation open, depending on the initial level of interest show by Leicester fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669