FA Cup R4 Leicester v Birmingham

A similar team to the one that played in the 3rd round should be good enough to get the win.

Excellent draw for us and excellent draw generally.

Chelsea v Villa and Spurs v Man City and Fulham v Newcastle all good for us.

We'll need to be mindful if it's Hull as they did a good job on us earlier in the season. Their manager is no mug. However, we will win through against either side if we want it enough.

Excellent draw for us and excellent draw generally.

Chelsea v Villa and Spurs v Man City and Fulham v Newcastle all good for us.

We'll need to be mindful if it's Hull as they did a good job on us earlier in the season. Their manager is no mug. However, we will win through against either side if we want it enough.
Agreed. This is shaping up nicely for a team like us to have a good run.

Am I reading correctly or should I go to specsavers!
You've agreed with something Brown Nose has said .... nah, can't be, it must have been a mistake
Have you not realised, it’s the same person, like Jeckle and Hyde, I’m just struggling to work out who’s the good one and who’s evil

Have you not realised, it’s the same person, like Jeckle and Hyde, I’m just struggling to work out who’s the good one and who’s evil
It’s Jekyll, but they’re both Hyde I suspect

Homer is the evil one.

Be interesting to see if all of the miserable ST holders who **** off on 75 minutes every week go as far in their habit as to buy tickets for this one.

I hope not.

Hopefully the ground is full of fresh faces who actually want to be there for this, if the club actually let's them attend the game.

Be interesting to see if all of the miserable ST holders who **** off on 75 minutes every week go as far in their habit as to buy tickets for this one.

I hope not.

Hopefully the ground is full of fresh faces who actually want to be there for this, if the club actually let's them attend the game.

That's my mind made up.

I'll be there looking fed up and tutting at any whippersnappers.

So having had my own home experience at Rotherham, I have to say that the leaving of the ground and getting home is a ****ing shambles. I can understand why people **** off a wee bit early, especially on night games and especially when we are winning comfortably.

It’s a proper ball ache. Gridlocked traffic for an hour at least. I think it’s less about the fans or performances and more about the shitfest the roads of Leicester are.

So having had my own home experience at Rotherham, I have to say that the leaving of the ground and getting home is a ****ing shambles. I can understand why people **** off a wee bit early, especially on night games and especially when we are winning comfortably.

It’s a proper ball ache. Gridlocked traffic for an hour at least. I think it’s less about the fans or performances and more about the shitfest the roads of Leicester are.
I am not sure who our town planners are but several decisions over the last 5 years appear to have been made by people who not only live here but have also never visited.

I am not sure who our town planners are but several decisions over the last 5 years appear to have been made by people who not only live here but have also never visited.
Mate, it's appalling.

I regularly go to sport events for work attended by 3-4 times the number of people at an average Leicester match. I've rarely seen anything as bad as the KP.

Usually takes me 15 minutes after getting in the car to be on the way.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4564
10Preston 4563