FA Cup R4 - Nottingham Forest v Leicester

big_mac4824

We should. But they will be really up for it and what team will we be able to put on the pitch!?
Fair point although after watching the game last night and ours against Watford I would expect that team to dispatch the florists. I was really impressed with their RB he was extremely positive throughout the game not too sure I think he is on loan to them.

Graz

Hope our players are up for this one. Enough local lads in our team (with the current need for using U23s) that it might mean a bit more to some of them.

Lovely cup draw but wary of a cupset, away against a team that maybe more fired up than we are since this is probably their biggest game of the season (decade?).

Blaarev

Lovely cup draw but wary of a cupset, away against a team that maybe more fired up than we are since this is probably their biggest game of the season (decade?).
Millenium.

Payne74

Forest have been shit for the best part of 25 years.
As long as we put out a half decent side it should be easy enough

fox58

I was at the 5-1 a few years back. Grim
the 5-1 was grim, i also saw us lose 5-0 there a week after I’d been at Old Trafford, seeing us battered by the same score.

Showing my age now, but I don’t think I’ve missed a City match at their place since 1969!

H T B

the 5-1 was grim, i also saw us lose 5-0 there a week after I’d been at Old Trafford, seeing us battered by the same score.

Showing my age now, but I don’t think I’ve missed a City match at their place since 1969!
What about the one where Kasper got sent off, so Chris Weale went in goal.
Stuff of nightmares!

Fox Fan

Any idea when the TV fixtures for this will be announced? I'm at a wedding on Saturday, so hoping for a Friday night (no chance I imagine) or Sunday evening.

Brown Nose

You can only say that because you understood the reference. When would you like your ban to start?

I did consider that possibility before I responded.

However, I would argue that having been told that there was something to understand and then understanding it is not the same as understanding it. If you understand me?

Robin127

Last game I went to at Filbert Street was 3-1 home win after van Hooijdonk had put them 0-1 up. Said Dutchman later got sent off for a challenge on Steve Walsh, just as well really as Walsh probably would have got himself a red card looking for retribution.

Premier League

P Pld Pts
1Manchester City2256
2Liverpool2145
3Chelsea2243
4West Ham Utd2237
5Arsenal2035
6Tottenham 1833
7Manchester Utd2032
8Wolves2031
9Brighton2028
10Leicester1825