FA Cup R4 - Nottingham Forest v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best memory of Forest was standing on the Trent end watching them play Tottenham, I was about 14, Forest scored and the 2 young woman standing next to me lifted their tops in celebration, it was the 2nd time I'd seen a pair of tits...

Best memory of Forest was standing on the Trent end watching them play Tottenham, I was about 14, Forest scored and the 2 young woman standing next to me lifted their tops in celebration, it was the 2nd time I'd seen a pair of tits...
There are always plenty of tits on show at the City Ground.

You have had a couple of good seasons so don't get too carried away
Even you must know that that statement is wildly inaccurate. We have been on the most magical journey that most football fans can only dream of. Remember, it even happened to your club once.

We are now. Also, what are your thoughts on your owner?
Not sure to be honest. I've spoken ( went to Olympiacos v Forest pre-season game ) to many folks over there and apparently all the accusations are made by jealous other owners.

He has certainly built the right backroom staff so that's a start

Even you must know that that statement is wildly inaccurate. We have been on the most magical journey that most football fans can only dream of. Remember, it even happened to your club once.
Suggest you recheck your honours list then dude

They won the European Cup you know - it was ****ing eons ago but they still witter on about it like the hopeless shower of ****s that they are

Seriously though Rich B Rich B , if you’re going to try and troll the forum at least have something funny to say or leave it until you beat us in the cup. I doubt anyone can be bothered with weeks of backs me forth about how you don’t care about us or we’re not as good as we think we are.

Brennan Johnson is an excellent prospect but is a little naive at the moment but one thing's for certain - he'll be off like a shot when a decent club comes in for him.
Sadly true...

.... probably.

They won the European Cup you know - it was ****ing eons ago but they still witter on about it like the hopeless shower of ****s that they are
Just love it when other teams bring up the European Cup and then accuse us of living in the past.

Oh, we won it twice by the way.

Just love it when other teams bring up the European Cup and then accuse us of living in the past.

You know he posted that to illicit that exact response yeah?

On the plus side you’re getting upgraded from troll to simpleton.

No way, really ?? Thats amazing

Well, recent past tells us all that your team is complete dogshit

We‘ll give you a good thumping then you can **** off again for another ten years waiting for another dream cup tie to come along

Bless

Suggest you recheck your honours list then dude
We achieved the impossible in an era of football that is dominated by wealth. Where the difference between the top and bottom is immeasurable. Where beating the elite is a thing of fantasy.

You achieved an incredible feat in a totally different era. Where a football teams success was largely determined by man management and not at all by wealth.

The game is totally different to the Clough era and making comparisons is very difficult. If you asked me which era I preferred I would probably go for the former. But then again, winning the Premier League and FA cup has been incredible and left fans across the world in awe.

We achieved the impossible in an era of football that is dominated by wealth. Where the difference between the top and bottom is immeasurable. Where beating the elite is a thing of fantasy.

You achieved an incredible feat in a totally different era. Where a football teams success was largely determined by man management and not at all by wealth.

The game is totally different to the Clough era and making comparisons is very difficult. If you asked me which era I preferred I would probably go for the former. But then again, winning the Premier League and FA cup has been incredible and left fans across the world in awe.
Something tells me that you’re wasting your time here mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566