FA Cup R4 - Nottingham Forest v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
We achieved the impossible in an era of football that is dominated by wealth. Where the difference between the top and bottom is immeasurable. Where beating the elite is a thing of fantasy.

You achieved an incredible feat in a totally different era. Where a football teams success was largely determined by man management and not at all by wealth.

The game is totally different to the Clough era and making comparisons is very difficult. If you asked me which era I preferred I would probably go for the former. But then again, winning the Premier League and FA cup has been incredible and left fans across the world in awe.
Not trolling but whilst your PL win was truly spectacular you must consider yourself fortunate that the so called big boys collectively decided to have a season off. However notwithstanding that it's still a superb achievement which probably won't be repeated.
Have to agree with you regarding preferring the football of yesteryear when it was a fairly even playing field.
Sooner football goes bust the better

Not trolling but whilst your PL win was truly spectacular you must consider yourself fortunate that the so called big boys collectively decided to have a season off. However notwithstanding that it's still a superb achievement which probably won't be repeated.
Have to agree with you regarding preferring the football of yesteryear when it was a fairly even playing field.
Sooner football goes bust the better
Not fortunate at all. Why live life thinking you have been lucky when you've won something by 10 points and been outstanding throughout.

Not fortunate at all. Why live life thinking you have been lucky when you've won something by 10 points and been outstanding throughout.
Incidentally, did Forest get lucky in any of those big European games? Genuine question? Did any of the big boys underperform?

We can all live life thinking 'if'.

Incidentally, did Forest get lucky in any of those big European games? Genuine question? Did any of the big boys underperform?

We can all live life thinking 'if'.
We beat the reigning champions Liverpool in the first game and don't forget every team were league champions not this finishing fourth nonsense

We beat the reigning champions Liverpool in the first game and don't forget every team were league champions not this finishing fourth nonsense
We only lost (if my memory serves me correctly), three games, two to Arsenal and Liverpool at their gaf.

You have to have incredible luck to only lose 3 games in 38.

We were consistency personified and how we played was, for the most part impossible to defend.

If we were lucky other clubs wouldn’t have bought our stars for over-inflated prices (Drinkwater and arguably Mahrez)?

You make your own luck.

Have you been unlucky not to be promoted since god was a boy?

It was mainly kids but who cares?

Could be worse, we could be sitting there with plastic happy clappers....
They’re paper.

Now **** off.

We only lost (if my memory serves me correctly), three games, two to Arsenal and Liverpool at their gaf.

You have to have incredible luck to only lose 3 games in 38.

We were consistency personified and how we played was, for the most part impossible to defend.

If we were lucky other clubs wouldn’t have bought our stars for over-inflated prices (Drinkwater and arguably Mahrez)?

You make your own luck.

Have you been unlucky not to be promoted since god was a boy?
Had a few instances in the playoffs when lady luck could have helped out but overall we haven't been promoted because we weren't good / lucky enough

Bet they were sat around the telly for the draw praying for their big cup final to come out

They’ll be queuing round the whole city to try and get a ticket for this

****ing retards

Bet they were sat around the telly for the draw praying for their big cup final to come out

They’ll be queuing round the whole city to try and get a ticket for this

****ing retards
I wanted the lowest ranked team at home

I wanted the lowest ranked team at home
All your mates are wetting themselves with excitement that it's us. Twitter is ****ing Cringe from Forest fans.

We're just happy to have gotten a lower league side.

Do you want us to knock up a little cup specifically for the game to make it extra special like the other 2 games a season you bother turning up for.

It’s true

They’ve been sat waiting for their big cup final for years

Tragic

Should have know dick would get all excited and pop up again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673