FA Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
"At least 25" is absolutely spot on. As it the statement "at least 1"

There is a very good possibility that there weren't 35 people in shorts. However, it is 100% guaranteed that there was at least one person wearing shorts.

I bow to your pedanticness.

Coalville Town 2-1 Stafford Rangers
Hinckley United 4-1 Solihull Moors
Shepshed Albion 1-2 Alfreton Town

Decent results all round. Superb for Coalville - I hope they are rewarded with a decent tie. The 3rd Qualifying Rd is a strange 'un because some Conf Nrth/Sth teams will be filtered out yet the Conference teams aren't there yet. So they may end up with a favourable draw for progression.

Fort William were knocked out the Scottish Cup on Saturday.Got beat 10-0 by Junior League side Banks O'Dee

If that ever happens, is there an arbitrary score that is applied? Seem to recall 3:0 being mentioned but could be wrong.

It was a goals joke, when we don't turn up at goals the other team gets a 10-0 default win.

I don't know what happens in the official leagues. Didn't Blackburn not turn up once?

Fort william are apparently going to be taken over by an American TV Station who are going to make a programme vabout them and have them ran out as a real life Fantasy football team where the viewers pick the team by watching the training and voting for who they think should be in the side.Something like that anyway

Fort william are apparently going to be taken over by an American TV Station who are going to make a programme vabout them and have them ran out as a real life Fantasy football team where the viewers pick the team by watching the training and voting for who they think should be in the side.Something like that anyway

I seen Saturday's scoreline 10-0 :icon_roll against a team at a supposly lower level.

If that ever happens, is there an arbitrary score that is applied? Seem to recall 3:0 being mentioned but could be wrong.

This was the score used when Estonia didn't turn up against Scotland a few years ago. Scotland had to kick off though, not sure why.

Hitchin have won their replay.
I was listening to this keep interrupting the Radio Essex commentary. It was confusing the hell out of me when they kept going to The Hawthorns to check on Stanway.

It was a goals joke, when we don't turn up at goals the other team gets a 10-0 default win.

I don't know what happens in the official leagues. Didn't Blackburn not turn up once?

Middlesbrough at Blackburn wasn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670