FA Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was confusing the hell out of me when they kept going to The Hawthorns to check on Stanway.

Me too. But only the radio listeners got to hear the reports. Online they did the handover and then continued with the Colchester match, so I didn't have a clue what was going on at the Hawthorns until they eventually mentioned the score.

anyone else making use of the lack of a Leicester match this weekend? a great selection of FA cup games are there to be watched and will finish in time for popping back to the boozer to watch England play shit. I'm heading to Whitley bay today and then to Kingston Park tomorrow :)

Come on you Ravens!!!

anyone else making use of the lack of a Leicester match this weekend?

I went to see the Daggers see off the Bees last night.

Hinckley United v Ashton Curzon

Gotta fancy their chances there.

And if they do win they will be in the hat with City for the First round and we could face eachother. Looking at the lineup of fixtures for the remaining 4th Qualifying Round there are some interesting possibilities that could mean a visit to a ground which could struggle with a large away following or could be a meeting with an old league team. The likes of Tamworth(Gary Mills team) teams we played in freindlies like Kettering Town and Ilkeston Town also last years giantkillers Havant & Waterlooville previous FA Cup winners AFC Wimbledon or a very long visit to Lewes' ground The Dripping Pan where I went to watch Worthing play in the 80's (when I followed Worthing whilst living there as well as City) and who can forget Harlow Town now that was a visit to forget

a very long visit to Lewes' ground The Dripping Pan where I went to watch Worthing play in the 80's

It's now one of the most unique grounds in the country. Very,very weird.

I disagree. Despite the move and the name change, I still consider the "MK Dons" to be the 1988 FA Cup Winners

Never. MK can go feck themselves.

Last edited:
if they win, Newcastle Blue Star would be convenient I think, especially for those who would be flying to the game

1st round draw to be made live on ITV 1.30pm Sunday 26th October

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673