Fan-tastic Quotes Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our new season tickets in the Family Stand have put us directly in front of an entire family of these people.

First Game of The Season
"Who's the left back?"
"Konchesky"
"He's not playing! He's bald and hair doesn't just grow back"
Hammonds debut
"He's taking off a winger for Hammond - he's bloody awful. He's only 56/100 on FIFA. We're going to lose this now"
Blackburn game
"This loan move will do Marshall some good. Maybe he'll come back with some confidence"
A home game at 0-0.
"We keep lumping it into the box but we've got no height! We need to bring Futacs back into the side. He can win a header!"

Last edited:
From Twitter ...

When you're not down the KP at a game like tonight there's not much better hearing @alan9young and @StringerSport go mental on the radio!

My Dad is so fed up with the bloke behind us that he actually wanted to ask about relocating.

I mean what can you do?

"Excuse me chap, can you keep you uneducated opinions to yourself please?"

Can't see that going down too well.

He should hit him a few slaps with his walking stick, that'll shut him up

Bloke behind us at the last couple of games shouts 'Captain Morgan' in his best pirate voice every time Wes makes a tackle or a clearance

Thats probably what he shouts for when Dyer's on the ball

I just spent an hour on a plane sat next to Lloyds ex agent, apparently Lloyd is at the absolute zenith of his career and it's all downhill now, also Kasper will never play for a big team anywhere.

On way back from losing 3 -1 at Grimsby in League Cup my mate said during a long rant about our performance "... and I tell you something else, you will never see that bloody Tony Cottee score for Leicester"

There was this bloke at filbert st before the big stand opened and we had to sit in the double Decker who used to just randomly shout "Sandwich!" throughout a game. I found it funny.

There was this bloke at filbert st before the big stand opened and we had to sit in the double Decker who used to just randomly shout "Sandwich!" throughout a game. I found it funny.

That was probably before he found out what it was in Spanish.

That reminds me of the bloke in the Spion Kop at Filbo who, when it all went a bit quiet, used to shout out "come on you City slickers". It always made me chuckle for some reason.

That reminds me of the bloke in the Spion Kop at Filbo who, when it all went a bit quiet, used to shout out "come on you City slickers". It always made me chuckle for some reason.

If he is around 60, slim build and semi-pissed most of the time then he sits in front of me in SK4 now. He pauses for a few seconds after 'you' and before 'City' and this makes it even funnier. As well as the 'City slickers' shout he is also partial to a bit of 'Come on Nigel, sort it out'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669