Fan-tastic Quotes Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He should hit him a few slaps with his walking stick, that'll shut him up

Haha, he's off the sticks now! Still hobbles a bit but the pain is nothing compared to before.

Neither of us are very confrontational so it's all a bit wimpy and awkward... we sort of shake our heads and mutter responses under our breath hoping that he'll pick up on it. It's definitely building towards a full on assault though.

Is this for real? No wonder he's his ex agent!

Yes, he was travelling to Copenhagen for meetings and to watch some players that he might be interested in downplaying in the future I think. To be fair to the guy he didn't slag any player off and wouldn't talk about current clients (however much I tried) apparently LCFC are a bit tight now as well which is not a surprise. Says FFP is very patchy in our league.

Roy Hodgson on Paul Konchesky:

"There aren't many quality left-backs around in the world, never mind in England - so to find an English one who can go straight into the team without any adjustment problems is a big advantage."

In hindsight the worst comment I ever heard about Leicester City was not at a match..

In the autumn of 2000 when Leicester City were top of the Premier League someone pointed to a newspaper picture of Peter Taylor waving a Leicester scarf. He then informed a bemused group of visiting Americans that "This is the greatest man in English History."
I will not name the culprit for fear that his reputation on this forum will sink even lower.

In hindsight the worst comment I ever heard about Leicester City was not at a match..

In the autumn of 2000 when Leicester City were top of the Premier League someone pointed to a newspaper picture of Peter Taylor waving a Leicester scarf. He then informed a bemused group of visiting Americans that "This is the greatest man in English History."
I will not name the culprit for fear that his reputation on this forum will sink even lower.

Don't be shy David, you've told us before who it was :icon_wink

It wasn't me so if you name them David I think they will be OK.

on the moan in 4-4-2 Is going to dye his hair pink for children in need:icon_eek:

During the Huddersfield game this season, a guy who was attending his first game for 4 years mentioned (yes he mentioned that)..

"That number 5 of ours is a complete clown, he doesn't go forward enough, he just stands there and doesn't attack. Who is he?"

"I mean Pearson hasn't got a clue, what formation are we playing? I'm a big fan of the diamond, having two defensive midfielders and playing narrow"

During the Huddersfield game this season, a guy who was attending his first game for 4 years mentioned (yes he mentioned that)..

"That number 5 of ours is a complete clown, he doesn't go forward enough, he just stands there and doesn't attack. Who is he?"

"I mean Pearson hasn't got a clue, what formation are we playing? I'm a big fan of the diamond, having two defensive midfielders and playing narrow"
It wasn't me!

on the moan in 4-4-2 Is going to dye his hair pink for children in need:icon_eek:

So, what was the quote that you overheard at a match about him dyeing his hair pink?

It's to be hoped that he doesn't suffer the same kind of failure that Matt_B had on display at MKD a few seasons ago.

And isn't the pink thing about a totally different charity. I thought Children in Need was wearing gaily coloured bandages and teddy bear ears.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669