Fans 1 Stewards 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boring boring Leicester.

It's like health and safety briefing in here. Was It you lot who passed the decision to not allow us to play on the same day as the tigers?

Rabble rabble.....

There was a group of young lads at the back standing and singing most of the game. They were holding a massive banner which I think read "Fosse Boys".

Han I know you were just commenting, but there seems to be a bit of negativity towards these people by some.

How dare they! They are obvioulsy young and stupid, breaking laws.

When I go to a game I choose to go where the best atmosphere is, personal preference, always have done. If I don't like it there are always other options available to me.

As long as they aren't singing naughty offensive songs leave them be I say.

Fans 1 Stewards 0...

Why are you trying to pit the fans against the stewards? You know that almost all of them are City fans... don't you?

You having paid over £400 for your season ticket must mean you are a new season ticket holder - not BEEN one of the Faithful for very long then?
Not necessarily. It could mean he/she didn't renew before the ridiculously early deadline :icon_bigg

Either way, contravening ground regulations isn't the way forward.

oh yes, being small and female was not a good combination as the crowd pushed down the terraces when it looked like there might be a goal. I learned to stand in front and not behind the barriers.

Yes, that was something that I eventually did :icon_bigg

It does seem to me that the powers that be at City are far more strict on sitting down since we moved than any other league club in the whole country.

Often see the likes of Leeds, Millwall, Pompey etc... etc... standing up thoughout, with no provocation from stewards!

As long as you're at the back of the stand, not blocking others' views I don't see the problem... Don't give me BS about safety council and fines etc... etc.... Loads of other clubs do it. So what's the big deal????

The main stumbing block is the 24 carrot C**T of a sercurity chief Kevin Barclay!

See the Fosse Ultra in SK1 when I'm over from Thailand in October for the Hull match!

BLUE ARMY!

Last edited:
I think it was one to the fans today after the STEWARDS were unable to make the SK1 sit down to watch the match.
We are there to make as much noise/atmosphere to show the team we love our support,and you cant do that by sitting down.
I pay over 400 quid to get my season ticket to sing my heart out for the boys and if i want to persistantly stand i will.After all it is a football STAND not a football SIT..

So please STEWARDS take a chill pill and let the Faithful BE..

Its good to see that your cheering the boys on, but there was probably a good reason for the steward to ask you sit down? Must doing it for the benifit of the other fans. If it was me, I would be pissed off with somebody near me shouting and jumping up and down near me whilst I was watching the game. I sing and shout, but to a respectable level, obviously you must have gone over the top!?

Its good to see that your cheering the boys on, but there was probably a good reason for the steward to ask you sit down? Must doing it for the benifit of the other fans. If it was me, I would be pissed off with somebody near me shouting and jumping up and down near me whilst I was watching the game. I sing and shout, but to a respectable level, obviously you must have gone over the top!?

popcorn.gif

I'm looking forward to the replies from PoliteFox, WellManneredFox and YourMumWouldLikeHimFox.

It does seem to me that the powers that be at City are far more strict on sitting down since we moved than any other league club in the whole country.

Often see the likes of Leeds, Millwall, Pompey etc... etc... standing up thoughout, with no provocation from stewards!!

You are right. I have never seen the stewards provoking fans at those grounds. I have, however, seen many imbecilic fans such as reality fox attempting to provoke stewards by screaming and swearing at them because they happen to want you to stop doing something that may hinder others from enjoying the game. Obviously, you feel so intimidated by steward presence that you feel, somehow, that they are provoking you into acting like an animal at any given moment during a game. I would write to the club and complain bitterly about this unjust and unreasonable attack on your rights as a football 'fan' if I were you.

On a secondary note, using Leeds and Millwall of examples for how football fans should behave is at best ludicrous and at worst congenital insanity.

I really can't see the problem here! You can't stand to watch the game at Leicester or any other all seater stadium you havn't been able to for a number of years. You must have known this before you bought your ticket so get the **** over it and grow up!!

Last edited:
I enjoy listening to the Kop but as someone who sits around the middle near the dugouts my interest in the Kop is just that - interest. I get the impression that for a lot of the Kop the atmosphere and camaraderie are as important as watching the match.

The few occasions I was in the Kop at Filbert Street I felt I did not get a good view of the game especially when play was at the other end.

My question to those who choose to have a season ticket for the Kop is do you feel you get a good view of the game.

Obviously from my seat I am not personally involved. But personally if the Fosse Boys keep the chants clean and are willing to support the team when the team arer losing as well as when they are winning I am all for them.

Do you want me to go on??? West Ham, Manyoo, Liverpool.... Many sections stand throughout in several stadiums! **** me, there were even flag poles in Anfield today!

Think some think all seater stadiums mean sit down and munch on prawn sandwiches should get a grip and allow those who enjoyed the older days to create an atmosphere for which you sit in and barely make a sound louder than a squirel's fart!

The club should applaude those in L1 and the Fosse boys in SK1 for making the effort; as should the rest of us! Football is quickly becoming like a ****in museum/theatre... Eventually we'll be told to turn off our mobile phones too!

It's people like you that should wake up and smell the coffee, instead of telling the rest of us who want to vocally support our great club to "grow up".

BLUE ARMY!

Jesus! You're missing my point really.

If you feel you can sit and sing then go ahead. Some don't and want to stand. Might be against the rules, but I assure you there are many, many clubs who break these rules in far greater numbers than at Leicester.

How long have we been in this stadium now? Yet this problem of singing/standing is never ending.

Hasn't even stopped when a supporter got chucked out of the kop Vs Cov a few years back. Singing "section" was stopped.... Why???

Think a bit of a looser lease on this issue would help everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669