FAO everyone that went last night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: FAO evryone that went last night

interesting-i remember when the reading game was abandoned at half time though that no refunds were given

interesting-i remember when the reading game was abandoned at half time though that no refunds were given

They don't have to.

From my understanding of the general rules ... If the game is called off before 45 mins then a fan is entitled to free entry to the re-arranged game. If 45 mins have been played then fans can be charged again to attend the re-arranged game. Personally, I think it will be something like £3-£4 for adults and £1 for kids to attend the re-arranged game.

Last edited:

but considering this had nothing to do with the game or the weather, it was more of a life/death suitation i think they would let everyone in free that has a ticket for the game, personally it is the best thing to do

They don't have to.

From my understanding of the general rules ... If the game is called off before 45 mins then a fan is entitled to free entry to the re-arranged game. If 45 mins have been played then fans can be charged again to attend the re-arranged game. Personally, I think it will be something like £3-£4 for adults and £1 for kids to attend the re-arranged game.

that was my thinking about it too NF ,im not 100% sure

I cant see the police letting 5,300 fans make the journey again after all the chaos i witnessed last, maybe they wont have a chocie inthe matter :102:

I am sure the police will have reservations about the replay. Not sure where we all stand as a result, could the police recommend a behind closed doors game based on the trouble last night?

Something I wasn't entirely sure about... will the game be replayed, or will they just play the second half?

I think those who kept their stubs will be allowed in with those stubs.

Other tickets will be sold at vastly reduced prices.

I think they'll replay it next Tuesday, despite Internationals being played the following weekend. Both sides would only lose three/four players each.

Hope Clarkey recovers quickly. Looked a good acquistion by Saturday's performance too.

Some people have suggested he won't play again. Anyone know how likely this is?

Some people have suggested he won't play again. Anyone know how likely this is?

I would imagine very likely.

If they've had to use the defrib on him, his heart is obviously not going to be in great condition. Can't imagine it would ever be up to the stress of football, let alone the actual training and matches themselves.

But the rearranged game was at reduced prices.

People with tickets to the Plymouth game that was abandoned at half time did get free tickets to the rearranged game.

Would have been nice to cover petrol costs too...

I would imagine very likely.

If they've had to use the defrib on him, his heart is obviously not going to be in great condition. Can't imagine it would ever be up to the stress of football, let alone the actual training and matches themselves.

But that would depend on the reason that his heart stopped.
None of us know what happened and it'd be wrong to speculate that it's a problem with his heart.

More likely people will have to exchange the stub for a new ticket.

I thought that. Might it be a race against time though, especially if it is next Tuesday?? I've used my stub for a cricket match that went into the next day.

We'll have to wait and see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670