FAO everyone that went last night

Status
Not open for further replies.
dont go out on a saturday night then and problem solved

I work Saturday nights actually, and even when I'm not I spend less than £50 going out.

last night cost me £24 for 3 tickets and a £10 in petrol at the most.

If we get through even if we are at home it will cost me more than that

I would think most clubs in this instance would be happy to cover their costs, and if they make a small profit then great.

IMO, what Forest earnt off of lasts night game (dont forget food sales, programmes etc), easily covered their costs as well as the costs of the re arranged fixture.

I'm not expecting to get in for free, but I think a charge of £3-£4 per adult and £1 per child is reasonable in the circumstances.

I would think most clubs in this instance would be happy to cover their costs, and if they make a small profit then great.

IMO, what Forest earnt off of lasts night game (dont forget food sales, programmes etc), easily covered their costs as well as the costs of the re arranged fixture.

I'm not expecting to get in for free, but I think a charge of £3-£4 per adult and £1 per child is reasonable in the circumstances.

But you dont want a good pay day, reduced to nothing because of an incident like this causing a replay and giving free admission. Anyway for all we know they might be insured.

From the Trees OS:

Further information about ticketing for the game will be announced once agreement has been reached with Leicester, The Football League and the police.

Bollocks, I'm going on holiday the day before the replay!!

But you dont want a good pay day, reduced to nothing because of an incident like this causing a replay and giving free admission. Anyway for all we know they might be insured.

I agree, but I would think when the club budgets for the season, things like cup games must be seen as bonuses on the basis they cannot guess what round they will get to etc.

Like you said though, they could well be insured against their losses.

If they'd have opened the bar they'd have made a hell of a lot more too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669