FAO everyone that went last night

Status
Not open for further replies.
we have more important things to worry about than trying to re-arrange a game
Leicester City football Club is a multi million pound business.

It can't stop operating because an employee is in hospital. I wish people would quit with this melodramatic talk.

The world must go on.

I think everybody should fork out again for a match ticket. Forest officials offered the abandonment to city, which the more I think about it was a good thing to do. They will have to pay all the costs again as stewards and staff will not turn up for nothing and the fecking OB will put another bill in too, so no, I dont think we should be given free or reduced value tickets. If we had got through to the next round everyuone would have had to have forked out again anyway, and its highly unlikely we will get to Wembley is it, so look upon the replay as the next round.

I think i should pay the match tickets. Forest officials offered the abandonment to city, which the more I think about it was a good thing to do. They will have to pay all the costs again as stewards and staff will not turn up for nothing and the fecking OB will put another bill in too, so no, I dont think we should be given free or reduced value tickets. If we had got through to the next round everyuone would have had to have forked out again anyway, and its highly unlikely we will get to Wembley is it, so look upon the replay as the next round.

well what can i say but thanks BG :038::038::038:

I think everybody should fork out again for a match ticket. Forest officials offered the abandonment to city, which the more I think about it was a good thing to do. They will have to pay all the costs again as stewards and staff will not turn up for nothing and the fecking OB will put another bill in too, so no, I dont think we should be given free or reduced value tickets. If we had got through to the next round everyuone would have had to have forked out again anyway, and its highly unlikely we will get to Wembley is it, so look upon the replay as the next round.

Why don't the club just offer to give Forest some of the prize money for getting through to the next round (if we get through).

I won't pay again for tickets - I paid to see 90mins of football and although what happened was deeply tragic it seems unfair to expect 15,000 people to a large amount again.

Why not have everyone pay a pound, can hosting the game cost much more than 15k?

you bunch of tight arsed feckers.......

Easy for you to say - last night cost me in excess of £50, going to the re-match will cost a minimum of £20 in petrol alone.

Why don't the club just offer to give Forest some of the prize money for getting through to the next round (if we get through).

I won't pay again for tickets - I paid to see 90mins of football and although what happened was deeply tragic it seems unfair to expect 15,000 people to a large amount again.

Why not have everyone pay a pound, can hosting the game cost much more than 15k?

I bet the fecking OB charge more than that a game, and how much are stewards on and how many are there. I would bet it costs a lot more than £15K to stage a game

Easy for you to say - last night cost me in excess of £50, going to the re-match will cost a minimum of £20 in petrol alone.

dont go out on a saturday night then and problem solved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670