Feck off Kelly

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think we should keep him until the end of the season, then sack him.

Who, honestly is going to take over in this situation? :102:

Anyone who wants a shot at taking a team into the Premiership in the next couple of years and knows that he will have the funding to be able to bring a good number of reasonable players into the team.

Get rid of the cnut.

I am livid today, spent 70 minutes stuck in traffic for a 30 mins journey, listened to the shower of shite that is LCFC with it made worse with Taggart's voice obiviously hurting and then watch the Welsh beat the very frustating England at Rugby.

Kevin Keegan might be worth a go:icon_wink

I will not rise to the bait HF, but unlike a few weeks ago I would be happy for MM to bring in an 'interim/caretaker' manager immediately if his first choice is not yet available, even Newell!

Rob Kelly has to go and go now. His knowledge of footballing tactics is nil, somewhat akin to Fred West laying patio's

After watching this shower of poo today, if I was MM I would be tempted to try and persuade Mike Newell to come here until the end of the season and then see how both parties feel about a longer-term deal. RK to be shunted back to Head Coach, and then review his position come May.

But something needs to change. The players were utterly unmotivated and disorganised today - a disgusting and unacceptable attitude. Hughes, Yeates & Horsfield in particular were abysmal.

And Tiger Shyte took most of the parking spaces

Rob Kelly said:
"We are where we are in the league because we are inconsistent.

"But we have got a two week break now and we will be working hard to put things right."

...no shit

We are consistent... We are consistently very poor. Teams are not in the bottom 6 to 10 places of the table for the entire season if they are not consistently poor. How many truly good performances have we had this season. In my estimation we have one truly good half all season against Coventry at home.

It's time to go Rob. Thank you for all your hard work. I firmly believe if you had not taken over at the back end of last season we would have gone down under Craig Levein. You have obviously tried your best and I and hopefully all Leicester City fans appreciate that. You go with all our best wishes but you are not the man to take us forward. We need a manager who can attract and motivate top quality players. We also need a highly skilled coach who can get the very best out of every player. Again, Mike Stowell we appreciate all your hard work but you too are not the coach to take us forward.

Mialn I trust you will do the necessary and get a manager in who will help everyone associated with the club achieve yours and everyones ambition of Premiership football.

We are consistent... We are consistently very poor. Teams are not in the bottom 6 to 10 places of the table for the entire season if they are not consistently poor. How many truly good performances have we had this season. In my estimation we have one truly good half all season against Coventry at home.

It's time to go Rob. Thank you for all your hard work. I firmly believe if you had not taken over at the back end of last season we would have gone down under Craig Levein. You have obviously tried your best and I and hopefully all Leicester City fans appreciate that. You go with all our best wishes but you are not the man to take us forward. We need a manager who can attract and motivate top quality players. We also need a highly skilled coach who can get the very best out of every player. Again, Mike Stowell we appreciate all your hard work but you too are not the coach to take us forward.

Mialn I trust you will do the necessary and get a manager in who will help everyone associated with the club achieve yours and everyones ambition of Premiership football.

I don't think anyone could have put it betetr. Well done to you sir. :038:

this should be emailed in to the club :038:

Can't see us ever being better than mid-table under Kelly & Stowell, even with Milan's money.

We are too inconsistent and he cannot get them motivated to play like they care.

They both have to go (not put Kelly as coach) if we are to have a hope in hell of achieving our ambitions.

Even with a new manager, it will be a tough league to get out of next season.

There will be 3 of Derby, Brum, Sunderland, Preston, WBA, Wolves, Cardiff, etc plus Watford (who will challenge under Boothroyd), West Ham (with Curbs and money to spend), and probably Charlton or Sheff Utd.

I cannot believe that the cooont is still here, 11.05 and Milan hasn't sacked him yet...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669