Feck off Kelly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing to happen for a few days ... MM visting his mother again !!

He can't possibly be visiting his Mother, that reporter geezer said he was meeting Mike Newell today

this season there has hardly been any good teams in the league, we should have really sorted it out in the summer and brought a new man in but we were limited with funds, that means this summer and next season we need to have a really good team with the teams coming up from league1 and teams dropping down from the perimerships and teams that are in the play-off that dont make it, its going to be tough,

After luton game and then burnley we were bottom, we needed it sorted then, i feel the broad never had enough nuts and always took the piss, hopefully now with MM in charge it will change, if Leicester City wants to play permiership football with-in the next 3 years, RK has to go and so does most of the team. if it stays like this i can see us playing league 1 football in the next 3 years then permiership.

Kelly slams Foxes display
robkelly2.jpg
Monday Mar 19 2007 13:35
Leicester City boss Rob Kelly blasted his side's display in the 3-1 home defeat at the hands of Queens Park Rangers at the weekend.

The Foxes still have work to do to ensure Championship survival and Kelly was less than impressed with the display against the relegation-threatened Hoops.
He told The Mercury: "We are inconsistent and that's why we are where we are in the league.
"The club is still finding its way and we have someone in charge who has given us a clear direction and will take the club there.
"But it's important we up our standards as part of it.
"Our target has to be that we get over that 50-points barrier. The second half was as poor as we've played since I've been in charge."

you dont say dipstick :icon_roll :icon_roll :icon_roll

Kelly said something quite clever: "sometimes common sense isn't all that common". No doubt he got it in a fortune cookie or something.

giving the players a lovely 4 days off is a disrace to me

you dont say dipstick :icon_roll :icon_roll :icon_roll

It is very true though. I saw somewhere that 18 games accounted for 36 points and the other twenty accounted for 10 points. :102:

If we keep on the "other twenty accounted for 10 points" route then we might just escape relegation by goal difference. :icon_eek: :eek: :icon_conf :icon_conf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00