FFS, what next

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is 'their' country as well

Very true, but that does not mean the needs of the few outweigh the needs of the many. :icon_wink

But shouldnt they abide by our overall rules, religion and stuff? Why should we change our way of living to accomadate them? telll ya what as soon as one of them ****ers make PM we're all doomed.

Its not a muslim problem and most decent muslims would take no offence whatsoever. The issue is with our own people making it a problem

But shouldnt they abide by our overall rules, religion and stuff? Why should we change our way of living to accomadate them? telll ya what as soon as one of them ****ers make PM we're all doomed.

Which 'they' are you referring to?
It's a religious matter and has absolutely nothing to do with nationality.

Is it not Church of England? I dont actually know. Im not religous in anyway.

So it's not our religion then is it, if you're not religious, and I'm not religious.

Also dont want other peoples religions deciding what i can and can't see.

What makes you think someone of another religion has decided anything in this case?

The person who made this decision could be christian, atheist, buddhist, etc...

Usually in these cases when people ban something because they think it will be offensive, they are not offended by it themselves and haven't bothered to ask the people they think will be offended.

Yeah, but what about them builders who were going to get offended as well. Telling us whether or not we can take the piss out of them. Should come down on them like a ton of bricks.

Last edited:
So it's not our religion then is it, if you're not religious, and I'm not religious.

What makes you think someone of another religion has decided anything in this case?

The person who made this decision could be christian, atheist, buddhist, etc...

Usually in these cases when people ban something because they think it will be offensive, they are not offended by it themselves and haven't bothered to ask the people they think will be offended.
I said our countrys overall religion did i not?
Either way its because of there religion its being decided

Last edited:
And what about Jews?

I demand that they are given their right to be offended about pigs as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Chelsea510
3Arsenal410
4Newcastle410
5Liverpool49
6Aston Villa49
7Brighton48
8Nottm F48
9Brentford46