FFS, what next

Status
Not open for further replies.
No.

And I wouldn't like to be lumped into a religious group just because there are more of them than me.

But that doesn't make it their fault. Blame the people making the decision.

Erm read back yes i did. Who are these people making the decisions then?

****ing pathetic. If there so easily offended get the **** out of our country.

A story based on the Three Little Pigs has been turned down from a government agency's annual awards because the subject matter could offend Muslims.

It, "could" offend. No-ones made a complaint.

So because there muslim its not their country. My Mum & Dad never originated from this country and are Hindu's, shall they, "get the **** out," of your country, even though they pay a hell of a lot of tax unlike some of your people in your country who claim off people like my Mum & Dad :102: Are you ignorant or just plain stupid :102:

So because there muslim its not their country. My Mum & Dad never originated from this country and are Hindu's, shall they, "get the **** out," of your country, even though they pay a hell of a lot of tax unlike some of your people in your country who claim off people like my Mum & Dad :102: Are you ignorant or just plain stupid :102:

Hey mate i aint neither i also know alot of your people who just ride round in cars smoking weed and thinking there gangster. are you ignorant or just plain stupid or do you think ALL your people are workers?

Erm read back yes i did.

No you didn't.

Who are these people making the decisions then?

Faceless people on committees, who are so scared of offending people they go completely over the top.
And most of the times the decisions they makes are pretty insignificant, but they provide good ammunition for the daily mail readers to moan about "them".

Now that Hindus have come into it I think we should ban those Cravendale cows. They could be offensive.

This committee has clearly not fully engaged with its task.

Last edited:
No you didn't.

Faceless people on committees, who are so scared of offending people they go completely over the top.
And most of the times the decisions they makes are pretty insignificant, but they provide good ammunition for the daily mail readers to moan about "them".

Fine, get them soft ****ers out of our country then.

Hey mate i aint neither i also know alot of your people who just ride round in cars smoking weed and thinking there gangster. are you ignorant or just plain stupid or do you think ALL your people are workers?

:018: First of all i'm not your mate.

I said "some," people.

So your labelling them as my people. We are British Citizens surely we are classed as one group :102:

There are people who think they are "gangster,"s in every origin.

Maybe my people should get out of your country :icon_roll

Jeff yes i did.

You didn't say anything about our country, our overall religion could mean anything, Talking Balls overall religion? Leicester's? The world's?

You may have meant it, but you didn't say it. And it's all bollocks anyway.

Our country may be a christian country at the moment (allegedly), but it's not always been that way, and there's no reason why it should stay that way.

:018: First of all i'm not your mate.

I said "some," people.

So your labelling them as my people. We are British Citizens surely we are classed as one group :102:

There are people who think they are "gangster,"s in every origin.

Maybe my people should get out of your country :icon_roll

You labelled my people? do you know what my people are? MATE!

You didn't say anything about our country, our overall religion could mean anything, Talking Balls overall religion? Leicester's? The world's?

You may have meant it, but you didn't say it. And it's all bollocks anyway.

Our country may be a christian country at the moment (allegedly), but it's not always been that way, and there's no reason why it should stay that way.

Oh ok, Thought you might of realised that?

****ing pathetic. If there so easily offended get the **** out of our country.

You labelled my people? do you know what my people are? MATE!

Please stop calling me, "mate," your insulting me.

In your earlier post you implied that they are a category (see bold above) so in actual fact you started the labelling the Muslims by saying they should get the **** out of this country, even though this is as much theirs as it is yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool512
2Manchester C  412
3Chelsea510
4Arsenal410
5Newcastle510
6Aston Villa59
7Brighton48
8Fulham58
9Nottm F48