FFS, what next

Status
Not open for further replies.
In fine Orwellian senses, it's funny how something wrong is termed 'correct' i.e political correctness.
I'm an ethnic minority myself (white), born and raised here. I find the liberal intelligensia's pious and over-zealous attachment to political correctness sadly pathetic.

I personally found your earlier post quite insulting.

In what way? Because i said YOUR people? You said that first. Is it just white people that can offend then? We've got 4 hindus where i work and 2 are decent blokes the other 2 are racsist ****ers.

In what way? Because i said YOUR people? You said that first. Is it just white people that can offend then? We've got 4 hindus where i work and 2 are decent blokes the other 2 are racsist ****ers.

This is the post i refer to:

****ing pathetic. If there so easily offended get the **** out of our country.

In your earlier post you implied that they are a category (see bold above) so in actual fact you started the labelling the Muslims by saying they should get the **** out of this country, even though this is as much theirs as it is yours.

The most extensive racism I have heard has come from ethnic minorities. I am one, I've lived in that community and have related to asians and others very readily from childhood because of similar circumstances as well as my fellow causasian ethnic minority friends. The amount of racism I have heard behind the collective backs of our white British hosts has not been edifying. That said I'm sure everyone on here is against racism from whatever and every source.
I myself believe in equal opportunities - I treat everybody badly.

In fine Orwellian senses, it's funny how something wrong is termed 'correct' i.e political correctness.
I'm an ethnic minority myself (white), born and raised here. I find the liberal intelligensia's pious and over-zealous attachment to political correctness sadly pathetic.

We are the most marginalised group in Britain. :icon_wink

We should all get out of your country shouldn't we :102:

Sorry where did he say that?

2 of them he gets on with and 2 of them he says are racist, that's all he said.

I think Richie is getting a bit of a hard time here TBH.

Sorry where did he say that?

2 of them he gets on with and 2 of them he says are racist, that's all he said.

I think Richie is getting a bit of a hard time here TBH.

****ing pathetic. If there so easily offended get the **** out of our country.

But shouldnt they abide by our overall rules, religion and stuff? Why should we change our way of living to accomadate them? telll ya what as soon as one of them ****ers make PM we're all doomed.

Well it is how you choose to understand it.

In the first instance I read it that Richie was referring to the people that are offended by this.

And in the second post I read it that he was talking about immigrants, which I mostly agree with.

Never mentioned a race, religion or demographic of person.

Last edited:
Have you seen any quotes from muslims saying they find it offensive?

Its the people who ban stuff for no reason causing the problem, not the people they think might be offended.

I was about to post that. This is exactly the kind of ridiculous decision that spreads and increases racial tension amongst certain sectors of society. Sun readers will read this and it just adds fuel to the fire in their pub chats.

In the first instance I read it that Richie was referring to the people that are offended by this.

And in the second post I read it that he was talking about immigrants, which I mostly agree with.

Well it read to me that he assumed all Muslims were not from the UK & should be shipped off back to where they came from if they were offended.

I don't see how you can misread- "Our country," surely this means not their country (muslims) :102:

I love this, so we're allowed as "natives" to go around saying and doing whatever we like, and anyone offended it by it should just "**** off"?

I don't see how you can misread- "Our country," surely this means not their country (muslims) :102:

So are muslims the only race of people to immigrate to this country?

I read 'Our Country' as English/British (whatever people prefer to class themselves as) Citizens.

I love this, so we're allowed as "natives" to go around saying and doing whatever we like, and anyone offended it by it should just "**** off"?

I love this, another one who presumes something else.

Where did I say 'native' people could not be offended by this?

And where did I say anything of that sort?

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool512
2Manchester C  412
3Chelsea510
4Arsenal410
5Newcastle510
6Aston Villa59
7Brighton48
8Fulham58
9Nottm F48