FFS, what next

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should send them all back where they came from. Bloody builders are trying to turn us all into cowboys with our arse cracks showing.
A certain man in Buckinghamshire would be over the moon about that

Last edited:
Wonder if i can get something banned in NZ when i go there, just because i might find it offensive.

I might target rugby for starters.

Wonder if i can get something banned in NZ when i go there, just because i might find it offensive.

I might target rugby for starters.

But you are white lako, and therefore unable to be racially offended!

But you are white lako, and therefore unable to be racially offended!

The whole thing just makes me laugh, its hilarious really.

Were living in a time and country where we almost have to deny that pigs exist.

Superb, you couldn't make it up, what a great joke we live in.

The whole thing just makes me laugh, its hilarious really.

Were living in a time and country where we almost have to deny that pigs exist.

Superb, you couldn't make it up, what a great joke we live in.

The race card is played far too much IMO, especially when it is as powerful as the ace of spades.

Equal opportunities employment, just how does one person have an equal opportunity as another of a different race when employers have quotas to abide by.

I think I could laugh myself to death on this!

Says who?

Because of some jobsworths on an insignificant committee?

Stories like this get blown up out of proportion, they don't represent the majority of people, they're just a couple of people over-reacting.

Yes but these few dictate to the rest, they have made the decision and now we must live by it, it would not matter if it was one bloke on his own, the rule has been layed and now must be adhered to.

Almost as bad as the Watford scenario.

Yes but these few dictate to the rest, they have made the decision and now we must live by it, it would not matter if it was one bloke on his own, the rule has been layed and now must be adhered to.

Almost as bad as the Watford scenario.

I think I can cope with the story of the 3 little pigs not being given an award, it really won't affect me in my day to day life. :icon_conf

Can we have some perspective here please...

All that's happened is that a CD rom has been excluded from winning an award. The CD is still available, kids will still be able to see it, it will still be available to schools.

And........

I disagree with you.

In summary:

I read Richies comments as its not the muslims country, its not their country its yours and the religion of the country is catholic/christian, also all our lot are gangsters. We should **** off if we dont like it, even though we pay tax and have jobs.

You obviously read something else :icon_roll

Have you seen any quotes from muslims saying they find it offensive?

My Auntie's friend had some porcelain pigs on her window sill which a muslim complained about. The muslim complained to the council, she refused to take them down and she ended up in court. These are the people I can't stand. The muslim's who aren't offended by other people's religions are fine, however the few that are offended really piss me off. When I lived in the Middle East, we or none of co-expat friends were offended by anything that went on there because we appreciated that it is a muslim country.

I disagree with you.

In summary:

I read Richies comments as its not the muslims country, its not their country its yours and the religion of the country is catholic/christian, also all our lot are gangsters. We should **** off if we dont like it, even though we pay tax and have jobs.

Well I have been disagreeing with you so that's pretty obvious!! :icon_lol:

I disagree with you.

In summary:

I dont mean that at all. as city fan said its the ones that try to force there views on us that i dont get on with. people who passivly go on about there religion are fine. maybe i just worded it wrong. I didnt say all your lot were gangsters i said i know of some that are. Just like you said some of our lot dont do a thing.

It, "could" offend. No-ones made a complaint.

So because there muslim its not their country. My Mum & Dad never originated from this country and are Hindu's, shall they, "get the **** out," of your country, even though they pay a hell of a lot of tax unlike some of your people in your country who claim off people like my Mum & Dad :102: Are you ignorant or just plain stupid :102:

Why isn't that deemed as offensive as what i said?

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Chelsea510
3Arsenal410
4Newcastle410
5Liverpool49
6Aston Villa49
7Brighton48
8Nottm F48
9Brentford46