FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, what a pisser

Dutch had ‘em by the throat and then shat themselves

Wankers

Team in doesn't know how to defend against non tippy tappy shite shocker.

Leicester 2016 would win this WC a piece of piss.

We would then be up there with West Ham

At least we don’t have to listen to the cockwomble pundits masturbating over how magnificent Brazil are any more

Thanks Homer, thanks a lot. I was enjoying a nice fry up* which was abruptly ruined when I read this and, for some troublesome reason pictured you meddling with your very own "cockwomble" all over a Brazilian**. Gross doesn't do it justice.

* Sausages AND bacon before anyone gets started.
** Not a citizen of Brazil.

Death of Grant Wahl has shocked me. I was lucky enough to speak to him on 2-3 occasions and he was a really lovely fella. It’s very, very sad. I fear foul play, he was extremely outspoken all tournament, to his credit.
I was just reading about that, very sad.

Death of Grant Wahl has shocked me. I was lucky enough to speak to him on 2-3 occasions and he was a really lovely fella. It’s very, very sad. I fear foul play, he was extremely outspoken all tournament, to his credit.
I didn't know him or even heard of him but 48 is to young, I wonder what that prick Nasser al-Khater has to say about his death. Probably just another worker and Meh.

France looked like they'd blow us away for the first 20 mins or so.

We've come back fairly well since, despite not creating much.

What a hit, Bellingham.

England's player of the tournament by a mile.

Probably the only player in our team that would have the quality to get in this France team?

On this penalty debate, is Sam Matterface right that if the foul continued inside the box then VAR could've given it?

Because I always thought it was where the foul starts, which was clearly out. And it's the only justification I can see for why that penalty wouldn't be given.

On this penalty debate, is Sam Matterface right that if the foul continued inside the box then VAR could've given it?

Because I always thought it was where the foul starts, which was clearly out. And it's the only justification I can see for why that penalty wouldn't be given.
The ref could play advantage until it's in the area, then give the foul.

Why is Kane playing DM with Henderson bursting forward?

Good job he can take a peno

But could VAR?

e.g. can VAR assume the red gave advantage then missed that it was a penalty?
VAR doesn't make the decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758