FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure I just heard on the news that Kane will be wearing a rainbow armband. That's got me convinced and I'll be watching now that they're taking a strong stand.

Pretty sure I just heard on the news that Kane will be wearing a rainbow armband. That's got me convinced and I'll be watching now that they're taking a strong stand.
That’ll learn ‘em!

It's like when i learned that **** in the pub that time. Said nowt at the time but had a good think while having a shit about what I should have said to him if i see him again.
That’s the way to do it. I heard some fat old **** dropping p*** this and p*** that in the pub the other day and said nowt…. Smug in the knowledge that his local is about to be bought by the Co-Op and he’ll have to sit on his sofa drinking cans being racist by himself soon instead.

That’s the way to do it. I heard some fat old **** dropping p*** this and p*** that in the pub the other day and said nowt…. Smug in the knowledge that his local is about to be bought by the Co-Op and he’ll have to sit on his sofa drinking cans being racist by himself soon instead.
Asfordby?

Landlady is retiring and nobody wanted to take it on so the Co-Op is about to double in size.

I met someone for a pint in there last weekend, first time I’ve been in since Covid probably and it definitely seems like it’s winding down. 10 old men at the bar and that was it. Got the full Straw Dogs stare treatment too.

Landlady is retiring and nobody wanted to take it on so the Co-Op is about to double in size.

I met someone for a pint in there last weekend, first time I’ve been in since Covid probably and it definitely seems like it’s winding down. 10 old men at the bar and that was it. Got the full Straw Dogs stare treatment too.
Sounds grim. A bit like the Ale Wagon in town. Nice beer but I've no idea how that place is still open. I swear most of the 'customers' died years ago and are being held up by fishing line with the mad bastard owner having a one way conversation with corpses.

I know the best thing to do is **** off the whole thing, but I hope there's some coordinated
That might carry more weight if players in our own country weren't terrified into keeping their sexuality a secret

Sounds grim. A bit like the Ale Wagon in town. Nice beer but I've no idea how that place is still open. I swear most of the 'customers' died years ago and are being held up by fishing line with the mad bastard owner having a one way conversation with corpses.
That’s just reminded me, when my son was born in the summer my dad came to see him and then we went down for a pint in the Robert Peel behind the Royal after.

Empty, except for the landlord and a couple of regulars playing dominoes. Got a right ****ing attitude when we asked for some service at the bar.

Love a traditional pub, just drinking and conversation but they’re usually full of miserable twats.

That might carry more weight if players in our own country weren't terrified into keeping their sexuality a secret

Indeed. A thing that can only be made more difficult by the embarrassingly shit show of solidarity that we're about to do. I've been naive enough to think all the supportive shit from players about human rights, equality etc wasn't just for show. They've shown me.

That’s just reminded me, when my son was born in the summer my dad came to see him and then we went down for a pint in the Robert Peel behind the Royal after.

Empty, except for the landlord and a couple of regulars playing dominoes. Got a right ****ing attitude when we asked for some service at the bar.

Love a traditional pub, just drinking and conversation but they’re usually full of miserable twats.
Well, there certainly was at least one that night.

Felt like a bit of an easy, maybe slightly hollow PR win for Hummel but FIFA aren’t having it.

I wonder if the rainbow armband will be branded as a political statement next…

Looks like a ****ing internment camp. ****ing hell it's beyond obscene. I can't wait for the oil to run out, shame I won't live to see it. Then these medieval scumcunts can run around butchering each other to their hearts content as the rest of the world stops giving a shit. They'll probably all unite to invade Israel when the yanks pull their money out. & absolutely nobody anywhere will care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669