Fifa09 January Data Update - Have your say on Leicester's squad

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://rghost.ru/94131

These are the reference pics I've uploaded to the DB and will be fixing appearances accordingly to match those, please feel free to download the archive and if you feel they're outdated please correct with a more recent pic :)

I'm applying Leicester's fixes now, if there are any last minute suggestion speak now or forever hold your pieces :)

We have Tom Cleverley now on loan from Man U instead of Mark Davies who went to Bolton. :102:

Yep got that thanks.

How long is Kisnorbo out for?

Probably shouldn't be in the starting line-up as he is at the moment in game but I believe he should be back in contention within a few weeks...

Yeah thanks I just googled and it said he's on the cusp of returning, so I set the starting 16 as:

GK Martin
RB Gilbert
CB Tunchev
CB Kisnorbo
LB Berner
RM Oakley
CM King
CM Cleverly
LM Dyer
ST Fryatt
ST Howard
Subs:
Henderson
Brown
Mattock
Gradel
Dickov

Would that be about right or would Cleverly not be starting?

Yeah thanks I just googled and it said he's on the cusp of returning, so I set the starting 16 as:

GK Martin
RB Gilbert
CB Tunchev
CB Kisnorbo
LB Berner
RM Oakley
CM King
CM Cleverly
LM Dyer
ST Fryatt
ST Howard
Subs:
Henderson
Brown
Mattock
Gradel
Dickov

teams a bit wrong mate.

i think when there all back this would be the starting line up and squad

Martin

Gilbert
Hobbs
Tunchev
Mattock

Oakley
King
Cleverly
Dyer

Howard
Fryatt

Subs
Henderson
Morrison
Dickov
Brown
Kisnorbo
Berner
Gradel

GK Martin
RB Gilbert
CB Tunchev
CB Kisnorbo
LB Berner
RM Oakley
CM King
CM Cleverly
LM Dyer
ST Fryatt
ST Howard
Subs:
Henderson
Brown
Mattock
Gradel
Dickov

It's 'Cleverley'.

Tunchev is out for the rest of the season. Hobbs, Morrison or Brown could replace him.

Thanks you two I'll make those changes :)

Below is the list of feedback I used to make adjustments:

Barry Hayles is too small.
He has the strength of a traction engine
Max Gradel's skin tone is too light and his hair is incorrect as he actually has black hair with a blonde strip down the middle.
Make King alot better.
Make Dyer/Gradel faster.
mattock needs improving aswell
But also Kisnorbo and DJ need to be made darker.
King's long shots should be slightly better I feel (although obviously not alongside Vieria etc
Lathaniel Rowe-Turner should be alot faster, stronger and should have a better shot on him.
Fryatt's general stats might need tweaking, obviously the starting line up is different - kish leaving etc.
Appearance
Gradel- blonde stripe down head
Henderson-Longer hair
Tunchev-No Stubble
Kisnorbo-No Stubble
Fryatt-made younger
Martin-Ginger

Porter-No Facial hair
Hayles- made more black(sorry if it sounds racist)
Dickov-Smaller

Improvements
Gradel/Dyer/Gilbert-Quicker
King-Improved alot
Tunchev Should at least be 70
Fryatt needs improving
Morrison- improved stats
Martin- improved stats

Team
Oakley-Corners
Kisnorbo injured
Martin in goal

Make King as good as Clemence, then replace Clemence in the starting eleven with King.

Fryatt's finishing should be improved
Gradels ball control and pace
King's passing/shooting and more
Tunchev's defence attributes should be improved
Dyer stats should be improved, he's pretty fast I guess already so I'm assuming he has low techical stats to be only 57 overall? Also Tunchev, King and Fryatt improved
Mattock needs improving so do many of the other players. Kisnorbo isnt white neither is Gradel.
Appearance:

King - Longer hair, leaner.
Mattock - Leaner
Tunchev - Cropped hair, no beard.
Gradel - More black, black semi mohican with blonde stripe. (also it annoys me that his name on shirt and everything is MAX GRADEL, and not just GRADEL and M. GRADEL on team screen.)
Cleverley - Now bald.
Fryatt - Difficult to put my finger on (check photos) but he just doesnt look like the real thing.

Stats:

KIng - General improvement, but also long shots need to go up a lot.
Clemence - Stats down. crocked, and wasnt as good as king is now when he was playing.

Campbell - General stats slightly lowered.
Gradel and Adams - Both need similar stat raises, and gradel needs to have quite a lot for dribbling.
1.) set pieces - Matty Fryatt is our penalty taker, Matt Oakley on free kicks and corners I believe. Club captain is Matt Oakley.
2.) I feel that Andy King for Leicester City is criminaly underrated, scoring on a regular basis from midfield, pretty good on the whole at long range efforts IMO. An over-all rating of 48 for him takes the piss..
3.) Fryatt, one of the top scorers in the league but isn't even the highest rated strikers on Leicester's books let alone in League one, that needs to be addressed IMO.

5.) Defensive aggression in tactics, it has us as doubling up and I'm not sure that's quite right myself but someone else might be best to confirm on this, I think we should just be 'press' rather than 'double up'.
gradel, give him a died mo-hawk, increase his speed and agility/acceleration, shooting and give him poor crossing, strength and awareness. His overall rating needs improving a bit - low 50's. Lets face it, he has been dissapointing apart from early appearances. Gilbert is the fastest player, increase ability on the ball and getting forward but doesnt cross much. Can get caught out of position so awareness shouldnt be too high. Give him blue boots (def different colour than black anyway)
Martin/Henderson- most of us think it should be hendo

It was used as a guide so it's not verbatim to what is in the DB now, if something is stand out wrong you need to let me know within the next hour or two else it's too late until Fifa10.

Reading most of them comments on Placebo's long post we should have no trouble in the Championship,seems we have a team of World beaters

I think the Clemence comments are harsh. There are other players not doing it last season who've been transformed this. Howard, Fryatt and Oakley to name three.

Clemence would be bossing league one if he was fit.

More pertinently it's unsure if his injury is career finishing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00