Firework Watch 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder where these fireworks are coming from. Since the new regilations came into force in 2004, they shouldn't even be in the shops until 15th October.

Must be some way around it Boc some ****er in Blaby has a display every ****ing saturday night.:icon_roll

I've had fireworks going off outside for months, thanks to my eastern european friends... grrr

Had a phonecall at work today wanting a quote to insure a ladies hair salon that also sold fireworks :102: bit random.

Needless to say we rejected it.

fireworks were going off above Kibworth at 7pm when I drove through.

(quite pretty ones actually)

OK, who moved Bonfire Night to November 2nd and didn't tell me :102:

Got some going off here as well, presumably because its a Friday night - best day for parties apparently.

fireworks party tomorrow night, lovely stuff. Got the beer and vodka in for pre display drinks....

Fireworks should be banned to the public. There should just be organised displays. Hate this time of year - first bloody Halloween, now this piece of shite as well.

Fireworks should be banned to the public. There should just be organised displays. Hate this time of year - first bloody Halloween, now this piece of shite as well.

Agreed and If they must let them off at least do it on the correct day:icon_roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool512
2Manchester C  412
3Aston Villa512
4Chelsea510
5Arsenal410
6Newcastle510
7Brighton48
8Fulham58
9Nottm F48