First game at new Wembley

Status
Not open for further replies.
8 quid for a pie and a pint, £1.50 for a bag of crisps. Gonna be getting pissed after the game me thinks.

its digusting, they shouldnt be allowed to do that at the national stadium

Quite - central London prices in outer london is just not on :icon_bigg

People moaning at the FA because they cant get tickets but clubs on the charter get 10 for nothing.

So if I chartered my club I could have got 10 England tickets for nothing?:102:

So if I chartered my club I could have got 10 England tickets for nothing?:102:

Yep, 10 tickets for free if you applied by last Friday. The number of clubs asking for charting is incredible and it's half of the development officer's workload as they move from club to club asking for the charter.

The criteria what you have to go through is massive. I think one of them is to own your ground.

Charter Standard Clubs

This Award is available for both Youth and Adult Clubs. Youth Clubs need to demonstrate management, child protection, qualified coaches, codes of conduct and insurance, while Adult Clubs require management, insurance, first aid qualifications and codes of conduct.

Charter Standard Development Clubs

These clubs must have met the criteria for Charter Standard Clubs and must also have at least five teams and a Football Development Plan.

Charter Standard Community Clubs

The pinnacle of the Charter Standard Programme. In addition to meeting all of the Charter Standard Club criteria, clubs need a minimum of 10 teams including mini soccer, youth and adult, and a three to five year Football Development Plan.

Clubs that achieve the Charter Standard Award, are able to access a comprehensive range of benefits including:

• Use of the FA Charter Standard Logo
  • Priority access to training and funding opportunities
  • Promotional materials
  • An equipment pack
  • Ongoing support from the Leicestershire and Rutland FA Development Team
The Leicestershire and Rutland FA provide practical support, resources and training courses to assist clubs to achieve the FA Charter Standard.

Maz hayton has been trying to convince me to get our club chartered but I hadn’t seen any point before now….

Palladino, no Wembley

Because of his very good form (four goals in a week against Treviso and Triestina), Raffaele Palladino could have been one of the protagonist of England-Italy Under 21, the friendly match which inaugurates the new Wembley stadium in London.

The young attacker form Campania won't play in that match. Bacause the pain at his right knee has worsened, he had to leave the Italian training camp. Doctor Riccardo Agricola, in contact with the Under 21 doctor Angelo De Carli, will examine and check the player on Friday.

Taken from the Juve OS....... and I had vcash on him scoring the first goal too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670