First game at new Wembley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just shy of £300 for 4 tickets :eek:
:eek:

I've got some spare Manics tickets that I'm desperately trying to get rid off to friends to avoid selling them on again.

If I have to, I'l use the site that Dunc recommended.

Scenario - A Dad, not poor, but not with a massive disposable income, saves up £45 to take his 10, 12 and 14 yr old boys to their first football match. Even better is that it is Wembley.

Dad couldn't begin to predict that all forms of contact with the FA would break down and that day. Dad fails to get tickets, kids are heartbroken. As most Dads would, he needs to think of one way to put it right and that is to exchange for them for their summer holiday at Haven or Butlins for some that are going on Ebay.

A very sad story

Unfortunately a £5,000 fine is the maximum penalty.

This is the second response in which you have attempted to make light of your action. You clearly have no concern or regard for the contempt that the ordinary fan feels for touts. They are scum - and you are a tout.

You made a quick and huge profit by robbing four people of the chance to attend this game. People will now look at you through different eyes. If that doesn't bother you, it's your loss.

Bob,

I didn't think you would react like this, and now know why you've been ignoring me.

I didn't purposely set out to do this, but when I saw an opportunity I flogged them.

I understand what I've done, and don't think that it was great, but the £££ signs got the better of me.

So for anyone who is offended by my actions, I sincerely apologise.

Bob,

I didn't think you would react like this, and now know why you've been ignoring me.

I didn't purposely set out to do this, but when I saw an opportunity I flogged them.

I understand what I've done, and don't think that it was great, but the £££ signs got the better of me.

So for anyone who is offended by my actions, I sincerely apologise.

... and presumably you will be donating the profits to charity?

To make it easy for you, here is the URL for sponsoring the wife of a City fan who is running in the London Marathon - he's a mate of mine who plays for the InternetFoxes.

The Mental Health Foundation is a good cause and I am sure that they would be glad to profit from your enterprise. And if you tell them that you are a taxpayer, the government will make your £250 donation up to £320.

Last edited:
To make it easy for you, here is the URL for sponsoring the wife of a City fan who is running in the London Marathon - he's a mate of mine who plays for the InternetFoxes.

The Mental Health Foundation is a good cause and I am sure that they would be glad to profit from your enterprise. And if you tell them that you are a taxpayer, the government will make you £250 donation up to £320.

As stated in my post above yours, I will be donating to comic relief.

I will be making (what is in my opinion) a substantial donantion to Comic Relief tomorrow night.

I think my idea is much better. You will be helping a fellow City fan by pushing her earnings more than halfway to her target. You will also be enabling us all to see her total rise suddenly and dramatically.

I think my idea is much better. You will be helping a fellow City fan by pushing her earnings more than halfway to her target. You will also be enabling us all to see her total rise suddenly and dramatically.

Bob, I have apologised for what I have done, and to those ive offended. I will be making a donation of my choice to charity, as a gesture of goodwill.

Bob, I have apologised for what I have done, and to those ive offended. I will be making a donation of my choice to charity, as a gesture of goodwill.

are you still going the game? The Fa are taking legal action against ebay

ffs nottingham fox purge yourself after such a crime against humanity :icon_roll :icon_lol:

My auction was cancelled and all bids were void.

how did you get the money then? it wont go down to the individuals anyway. it will be fa v ebay if anything happens.

i can't see how the FA can take action against ebay as company, considering they can do little to stop people putting the tickets on there-they did all they good by taking the tickets of their sites when they realised they were being put on there.

i can't see how the FA can take action against ebay as company, considering they can do little to stop people putting the tickets on there-they did all they good by taking the tickets of their sites when they realised they were being put on there.

thats the problem with ebay. they cant stop people putting stuff on there. but they will have to be prepared for the consequences of this aswell. they offer the platform for the activity to take place.

my god how many mistakes did i make there :icon_lol: i feel like newton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00