First game at new Wembley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anywhere, I am not that bothered. I am leaving it.

If anyone has a spare, give me a PM.

To add: Just had a look at eBay, not a single ticket on sale. Incredible. Maybe, genuine fans have got the tickets.

Last edited:
ive been in the que for ages now. i dont think they are letting anyone in as its been decreasing from 3000 to 2000 for a while. it crashed when i pressed the payment button last time, was not happy.

3 more just ordered. get in

Sold Out

Last edited:
Did you not read this in the terms and conditions?

"Any person found to have booked more than 4 tickets will have their subsequent bookings cancelled without notification"

Lako's just told the other half that a 3 week holiday in the Seychelles as been booked.

I can just imagine the conversation

' How did you get the money for that Lako '
' Don't worry dear its all in hand, just pack the cases whilst i make a little trip down to Wembley '

:biggrin:

I've actually got 12 tickets, but they are for a group of us going down, all purchased on my card though.

They're all going to diffrent addresses though - do you think I will have a problem?

I've actually got 12 tickets, but they are for a group of us going down, all purchased on my card though.

They're all going to different addresses though - do you think I will have a problem?

It depends whether they judge them to be all going to the same person - did you use a different 'Fan number' for each, as well as a different address?. It might have been better to use a different card for each purchase.

It depends whether they judge them to be all going to the same person - did you use a different 'Fan number' for each, as well as a different address?. It might have been better to use a different card for each purchase.

Yes I re-registered each time. I bloody hope they do come through, because I've booked coach tickets on my credit card for 12 people too - needless to say that would cost me a bomb to lose.

Yes I re-registered each time. I bloody hope they do come through, because I've booked coach tickets on my credit card for 12 people too - needless to say that would cost me a bomb to lose.

I would expect you to get the tickets. Different names, different addresses - should be OK.

Well done for getting through to the end of the process three times!! And if you see Nottingham on the bus, please try not to upset him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59
9Fulham58