First game at new Wembley

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a ****ing joke of an organisation that should never be allowed anywhere near an event or money.

Nasty bastards. I bet they're allowing those with IP addresses that relate to the West Ham area in on the site pretty quick ****ing sharpish.

****ing ****s

I'm beginning to think they have an advanced artificial intelligence system to work out who is easily wound up, and it deliberately makes them wait as long as possible. Then when they finally get to the front of the queue it gives them the only seats in the stadium with a restricted view.

I'm beginning to think they have an advanced artificial intelligence system to work out who is easily wound up, and it deliberately makes them wait as long as possible. Then when they finally get to the front of the queue it gives them the only seats in the stadium with a restricted view.
I know they ****ing have!!!!

If you think sitting in front of this pc for the last 2 hours, getting to the front and then getting booted each time, getting every ****ing eror message possible and all from this bunch of corrupt ****s is classed as "easily wound up" you must have the patience of a ****ing saint.

Any **** should be wound up after over 2 hours of this shit

If you think sitting in front of this pc for the last 2 hours, getting to the front and then getting booted each time, getting every ****ing eror message possible and all from this bunch of corrupt ****s is classed as "easily wound up" you must have the patience of a ****ing saint.

welcome to my general life ;)

the whole sight seems to not load anymore

i got back in again and when it came to logging in it kept crashing.

ive just got in the que again?

Post of the year................:038: :038: :038: :038: :038:

:026: :026:

Amongst us, we have two superstars.

Thanks a million Bob, and special mention to NF for his attempts.

Thanks Guys :038: :038: :038: :038: :038:

See you at Wembley

I will sell my place in the que if anyone wants it?

im 9 mins from the end. does anybody want this place?

1 min last chance.

I get "Sorry, an error has occurred within the ticketing application. The administrator has been notified.

Please return to the ticketing website by clicking here"

when I click on that.
Been getting that all ****ing afternoon!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59
9Fulham58