Football Manager 2008 Demo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxes_fan

Urm... the other thread has gone and I can't find it. Mods feel free to merge if you can.

Anyway, it's pretty good :biggrin:

Anyone want any screenshots of anything?

Here's one I made earlier for someone else: http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s84/cooldude714/player_instructions.png

NB: I have made some signings but yes, Jimmy Neilsen is better than Fulop on the game :l

Clive Clarke is injured until May 08 too and Milan wants promotion within 4 years. Starting transfer budget is....... £0 !!! :mad:

But you can change some of the wage budget into transfer budget and vice versa so I ended up with £1.7 million and £90 k wage

Last edited:
was downloading this earlier today, then it crashed. now sigames.com wont feckin load up. i need a release from football reality :(

was downloading this earlier today, then it crashed. now sigames.com wont feckin load up. i need a release from football reality :(

Doesn't load for me either. I guess it crashed with so many people eager to download the demo lol

Glad I got it nice and early :D

But for some reason I can't sell Maybury or Hammond :102:

downloading it now, hopefully have it within a couple of hours!! :)

gonna start now.

Doesn't load for me either. I guess it crashed with so many people eager to download the demo lol

Glad I got it nice and early :D

But for some reason I can't sell Maybury or Hammond
:102:

Wow, it's just like real life then.
It really is amazing how realistic computer games are now days.

Not sure I like the skin really, it's a bit too shiny and white. Only played it for about an hour, I've gone back to my game on FM 07, wanna get as much done on that before the new game comes out.

I had a go on the demo and was shit haha! Respect to Megson, even the computer generated Mandaric is a shit to work for!

Download got to 89% then bombed out, had taken 4 hours as well :098:

download on bittorrent or something, then it will start downloading again if it fails.

i started playing this last night, in charge of the Cumbrians and won first four league games including Leeds and Forest, lost in the second round of the cup (last minute) against West Brom away and the fans feckin hate me :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669