Football thugs aka wankers

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, one question:

Would you put the timing and location of said altercation down as a complete coincidence and actually nothing at all to do with the Coventry v Leicester match?

I'm not disagreeing with your link of football and the fight. I'm disagreeing with football really being necessary for it and with the idea that this is football violence, it's not.

When I go over to england I always take in a match or two and I always have a drink beforehand or afterwards with a few friends. However my drinking is not Football drinking even though it is linked to the football game.

No coincidence. The connection is uni-directional. :icon_wink

I like that. Can I please use it in future discussions without letting anyone know it wasn't me who thought it up?

I like that. Can I please use it in future discussions without letting anyone know it wasn't me who thought it up?

You can use it but never take credit for somebody else's work. :icon_wink

the police/government pushed it away from the football stadiams then you get this.will always happen and if two sets of fans want to fight then so be it.away from the kids and stuff.
they know the risks when they do it,it goes on week in week out and it goes unreported.

the police/government pushed it away from the football stadiams then you get this.will always happen and if two sets of fans want to fight then so be it.away from the kids and stuff.
they know the risks when they do it,it goes on week in week out and it goes unreported.

but thats just it, in a residential area it isnt away from the kids is it ?

ms fox,i dont know if your a parent but i am and i just know that i wouldnt take my kids out during a local derby with a team 20 mins away.not 10 miles out and definately not 5 miles away.

ms fox,i dont know if your a parent but i am and i just know that i wouldnt take my kids out during a local derby with a team 20 mins away.not 10 miles out and definately not 5 miles away.

Oh please... so as long as you keep the kids in its ok for them to fight in the street then. Healthy education for the kids isnt it.

no of course not.do you prefer it be at the stadium like years ago on a bigger scale? or 5 miles away amongst 80 or so lads? it happens and always will.

no of course not.do you prefer it be at the stadium like years ago on a bigger scale? or 5 miles away amongst 80 or so lads? it happens and always will.

Frankly I'd prefer it not to happen at all and I really dont see how it happening away from the ground makes it any better. Wherever it happens innocent people always get caught up and hurt, having been on the receiving end of pint glasses being thrown at me at a pub some miles away from a ground, with no "firm" present. Pathetic morons without an ounce of brain cells.

Last edited:
i'd rather it not happen but it does,i hear stuff every other week of happenings which is same as this,it wont ever stop i'm just saying its better away from grounds dont you think??
the previous 2 away games against cov were much worse.

i'd rather it not happen but it does,i hear stuff every other week of happenings which is same as this,it wont ever stop i'm just saying its better away from grounds dont you think??
the previous 2 away games against cov were much worse.

but saying that its better away from grounds is condoning it dont you think ??

I can see a connection, but I can see many connections - I'd guess that there were clothing connections, hair style connections probably even after shave connections. I could see far more similarities between the two factions than differencies but the Media want to make this out to be a football problem, not a society problem, city problem, style problem etc... They don't want to look at the real root of the problem - evolution, Man (with a capital M), they don't want to resolve the problem. They want to attract money and calling it football hooliganism does that.

FIF, have you ever been involved with trouble at a football match? I very much doubt it from what I have read of your posts in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669