For Lunch......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boy Genius

Banned
I had a pork cob and a can of John West Smoked Mussels

I had a pork cob and a can of John West Smoked Mussels

Sounds Lovely! You on a diet though?:102:

I had a cheese and ham baguette from Greggs that was crap, a bag of fish and chip flavoured walkers, that were mainly just fish flavoured and 2 plums

i had a chicken noodle cup a soup. i'm sooooooooooo hungry but i just need to get through the first few days of hunger pangs and i reckon i'll be alrite

you on a diet then?

yeah afraid so. my mate has somehow talked me into climbing a fecking mountain for charity either later this year or early next year. soooooo fat **** me needs to get into gear and get fit. I am attending the gym 5 times a week and pretty much eating **** all apart from saturdays where i treat myself to an extra large pizza with the works.

i'm trying to get healthy as well, fecking eat more when i go the gym though

oh and drinking copious amounts of beer doesn't seem to help :icon_bigg

yeah afraid so. my mate has somehow talked me into climbing a fecking mountain for charity either later this year or early next year. soooooo fat **** me needs to get into gear and get fit. I am attending the gym 5 times a week and pretty much eating **** all apart from saturdays where i treat myself to an extra large pizza with the works.

Which mountain?:102:

Boo. Crappest thread ever. Wasn't there one a year or so back called, What did you have for lunch? or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46